FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Attempt...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2005_0402Image0010.jpg]
if this was an attempt to post a pic then it worked... thought i was looking at my car there... looks EXACTLY the same
Well then, I guess you and I have good taste then huh? ;)
sure do
Haha looks just like mine as well, except my lights are blacked out (not the side markers tho) and I have the wheel caps with the dark blue oval
Yeah...seems a lot of Foci look like ours....lucky for me, I've got the only black ZX3 in brantford that looks like this, and only one of 2 in Petawawa...

But, I'm gonns sort that out when I get home again next...the SVT Argent wheels, and maybe the ST170 headlights and the 98 english grilles (upper and lower). Not sure though...I used to wanna go fully euro, but that seems kinda common...maybe just go with north american stuff...I dunno...might still get the RS edition bumpers and stuff eventually...
Looks just like mine too except mines a sedan, is green, has different wheels, lights and chrome accents.
Drivesthebeast,Apr 2 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:Yeah...seems a lot of Foci look like ours....lucky for me, I've got the only black ZX3 in brantford that looks like this, and only one of 2 in Petawawa...

But, I'm gonns sort that out when I get home again next...the SVT Argent wheels, and maybe the ST170 headlights and the 98 english grilles (upper and lower).  Not sure though...I used to wanna go fully euro, but that seems kinda common...maybe just go with north american stuff...I dunno...might still get the RS edition bumpers and stuff eventually...
[right][snapback]98517[/snapback][/right]

I was the same way... wanted to do a full st170 conversion (exterior :P) but now I'm just looking for an svt bumper and st170 grilles...