FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Got My Car A New Ass =d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry for the photo quality coz they were taken with a camera phone without sunlight

[Image: eurorear01.jpg]
[Image: eurorear02.jpg]
[Image: eurorear03.jpg]
[Image: eurorear04.jpg]
[Image: eurorear05.jpg]

now i know the razzi side skirts don't match the car AT ALL, haha so they will come off very soon.

and also i need to shorten my exhaust for about 2 inches, anyone know where's a good place can do it for cheap around Markham area?

thanks
LOL how about your garage? Take a hacksaw with a good blade to it.

Euro end looks super sexy. Very good work
Raine,Mar 31 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:LOL how about your garage? Take a hacksaw with a good blade to it.

Euro end looks super sexy. Very good work
[right][snapback]98133[/snapback][/right]

hah yea, i know i can hacksaw it down, but i really want to keep the borla tip :) so i guess i'll just to cut and weld
I see Red X's
red x are now fixed, sorry about that
looks pretty good.
I like it except the exhaust length but you addressed that already. Looks really really good!
i need skirts man. PM a price.
Pro!
B)
thanks for the comments

anyways, anyone know a good shop that i can get the exhaust shortened and still use the same tip ? (i don't want to just chop it off haha)
Looks really good man, from the pics that are there the side skirts don't look that bad at all. as for the exhaust to be shortened you could probably just go to any exhaust shop (minute muffler etc.) and they could do it for cheap, it wouldn't take too long either.
Looks great!

btw I saw you park next to me the other day :lol:
that looks really good B)
ZX3 in progress,Apr 1 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:Looks really good man, from the pics that are there the side skirts don't look that bad at all. as for the exhaust to be shortened you could probably just go to any exhaust shop (minute muffler etc.) and they could do it for cheap, it wouldn't take too long either.
[right][snapback]98245[/snapback][/right]

I agree, I like the side skirts
VERY nice, yah once the exhuast tip is shorten she'll look even Hotter!
Love your rims!
Any exhaust shop will shorten your tip for 20$ cash I am positive about it.

Any.

the side skirts dont look too bad to me. I realy like how short the rear looks, thats the only thing I dislike about my svt.

anyone wanna trade euro-rear for a svt rear?

btw: thumb up for the nicely match paint on the rear, I see too many cars with unmatchin tones of paint.