FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mazda Wipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

For those of us who took advantage of the Mazda 3 wiper blade buy, if you do yours or a planning to do it right away, take a photo how to and let us know how easy it is to do. maybe step by step photos. If you need the photos hosted let me know. Just think it would benefit a lot of people here.

David B)

01-yellow-ZX3

How to:

Loosen nut.
Take off stock wiper.
Replace Mazda wiper.
Tighten nut.
What wipers are you replacing, sounds like arms to me?? All Focus's included or is this a rear hatch thing, and what is the benefit?
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 31 2005 Wrote:How to:

Loosen nut.
Take off stock wiper.
Replace Mazda wiper.
Tighten nut.
[right][snapback]98092[/snapback][/right]

HEY....YOU DON'T NEED TO GET ALL TECHNICAL....JUST GIVE US THE GIST OF IT
So, what nut I just came in from looking at the rear wiper and unless that nut is on the inside of the car meaning the rear panel comes off, Im missing something.
:huh:
David
I found it afterall, you have to pop up that little cap (which i thought was part of the entire assembly) at the base of the arm and then remove that large nut.

David

01-yellow-ZX3

NoiSeeVT,Mar 31 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:I found it afterall, you have to pop up that little cap (which i thought was part of the entire assembly) at the base of the arm and then remove that large nut. 

David
[right][snapback]98132[/snapback][/right]

Yup, you got it.
the real question we all wanna know is, do they work better than the shitty rear focus wipers do? and are the blades bigger or same size, how is the curvature of the blade? the mazda3 rear glass looks flatter than the focuses
I was lucky enough to score one and they look fantastic and yes, they do work, very well...curves to the window perfectly...and it was a 1 minute install...

I'd suggest you all talk to ca focus really nice....hes got the hookup!!!