FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: He Did More Mods....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
S2,Mar 30 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=41711
[right][snapback]97587[/snapback][/right]

Who is he?

your a mod there....you should slap some of them.. :lol:

"Looks good and clean"

uhhhh.....no

Furthest thing from clean.
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:
S2,Mar 30 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=41711
[right][snapback]97587[/snapback][/right]

Who is he?
[right][snapback]97590[/snapback][/right]

I don't know, he bought the SVT used with that 'horrible HKS s**t' on it among other cheap mods... basically whoever owned the car before killed it with the cheap mods and he bought it and did some things, now added some strange silver mesh, really throws off the entire front end....and back and everything.
Flofocus,Mar 30 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:your a mod there....you should slap some of them..  :lol:

"Looks good and clean"

uhhhh.....no

Furthest thing from clean.
[right][snapback]97593[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I should hit the BAN button...lol j/k obviously.

In all honestly I shouldnt' make fun of the car or him. Not trying to but I've never seen a SVTF that completely went backwards in looks, etc. I feel bad for the guy and the car......
:lol:

I didnt even notice the SVT badge....

Not that it makes it better or anything. <_<
OMG! WHY WHY WHY...It looked bad before, but jesus its like a lesson on how to make a car look even more fungly.....

You guys remember that post I made about the gas tank inlet being on the same side as the exhaust exit. Not starting that up again for the record....

THAT is the car I was talking about......
S2,Mar 30 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:You guys remember that post I made about the gas tank inlet being on the same side as the exhaust exit.  Not starting that up again for the record....

THAT is the car I was talking about......
[right][snapback]97601[/snapback][/right]

yes the great exhaust debate, and that is one jacked up car, i wouldnt mind the morettes though!
Quote:I don't know, he bought the SVT used with that 'horrible HKS s**t' on it among other cheap mods...

HKS = Far away from being cheap...
maybe his muffler got hit by a rock that pushed it over...

..and crooked
I vaguely remember these discussions.

The car is hideous though.
Yup,I remember this from a month back. jesus, those foglights are terrible
I don't mind the mesh on the rear bumper, but the rest looks like ass
ZX3TUNR,Mar 30 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:
Quote:I don't know, he bought the SVT used with that 'horrible HKS s**t' on it among other cheap mods...

HKS = Far away from being cheap...
[right][snapback]97629[/snapback][/right]

Not cheap in price but the thing has a TON of flaws....... everything from the design to the material to the pipe diameter to the stupid fartcan angled exit.....
What is he trying to get done with silver mesh?...that dones't even look like mesh more like silver cardboard... :blink:
i remember.. and its still ruined
why is the tailpipe on the wrong side
paolo,Mar 30 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:why is the tailpipe on the wrong side
[right][snapback]97721[/snapback][/right]
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...wtopic=9032&hl=
paolo,Mar 30 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:why is the tailpipe on the wrong side
[right][snapback]97721[/snapback][/right]

Don't even start with me Paolo! :angry: :lol:
Pages: 1 2