FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can't Wait To Put These Back On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope the City Hurries up and washes the roads because driving just isn't the same without these:

[Image: 180.jpg]

[Image: 182.jpg]

01-yellow-ZX3

Call me stupid, but I put my rims back on this weekend!

The weather has cleared up, the streets are currently being repaired, I got antsy, it was plus 10 out, I said why not. It's better than letting the winter tires ware out for nothing.
NICE!!!
Gota get me some wheels!
I had mine on all winter LOL
Al needs rims
along with my kit my rims go on today :D
No more big wheels for me. I've gone back to stock and the ride is just amazing compared to wheel hammering 17"s <_<
mmm the feeling of rough ride :)
this is what im waiting for..
[Image: Falken_Azenis_Asymmetrical_Passenger_Per...zed200.jpg]

painting the wheels though so thats why they're not on yet..
I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

If so, be careful the first time you take it out for a rip!!!!

They look cool though.
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

They look cool though.
[right][snapback]97512[/snapback][/right]

Ya I armour alled the treads to keep the rubber oiled. The first time I go out I gotta drive slow for about 10km and the oil comes right off, but it's better than my tread drying out and cracking. Plus when I install them it will be a hot day and no water anyways.
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

They look cool though.

Ya I armour alled the treads to keep the rubber oiled. The first time I go out I gotta drive slow for about 10km and the oil comes right off, but it's better than my tread drying out and cracking. Plus when I install them it will be a hot day and no water anyways.
[right][snapback]97514[/snapback][/right]

GO EASY!

Wasn't there a thread in a Honduh forum about a guy who oiled up hi wheels and slid the car into a ditch??? :rolleyes:
No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

Wasn't there a thread in a Honduh forum about a guy who oiled up hi wheels and slid the car into a ditch??? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]97522[/snapback][/right]
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

[right][snapback]97529[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah.

Almost as funny as the guys that built the engine in his mom's basement and couldn't get it up the stairs. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

[right][snapback]97529[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah.

Almost as funny as the guys that built the engine in his mom's basement and couldn't get it up the stairs. :lol:
[right][snapback]97532[/snapback][/right]

OWNED hahaa
I think the lexus kid also had overspray on his discs too.

Some "experts" say you shouldn't Armour All your tires at all including sidewalls, deteriorates the rubber.
I use the Turtle Wax Wet n' Black (or was it Black n' wet...gonna have to go check...lol)...the tires look awesome, especially after they dry...they look rich and dark black, and that lasts for a couple of days (if there's no rain).