FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Fanatic Mag Found! Lol!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so after visiting like 50% or more of conveinince stores in Brantford's North end (and that ends up being lots) I had no luck finding the mag...but...where DO I find it? At the Shell station up here in Petawawa...lol! If anyone else wants some copies, I can buy all of the ones that are left, and then mail them to you...mind you, I think there's only a few left at most...

Oh yeah, one more thing...this issue is awesome....only problem is, they show me even more incentive to want to buy an 05 with the 2.3 Duratec...damn it's soo easy to get sizeable gains outta that engine with just bolt-ons...lol...now if I could just get passed the civic/corolla-like dash and console...maybe...lol
Yah how about the TDCI desiel some sweet !!
I can get them for you. I am in brantford alot. I can buy them in Kitchener.
Found mine tonight at loblaws.... :D
I always get mine at canadian tire
Love that black 347 ZX3. Just looks perfect.
There's two more at Northgate Mall here in North Bay, and I'd be happy to grab them for anyone that wants one. Just let me know back here or via PM, MSN.
The Great Canadian News outlet in the Vaughan Mills mall (south from Canada's Wonderland) has about a dozen left.
I used to see it out here, (in VANCOUVER area) but now that I bought a Focus, I can't find it anywhere!

Anyone from out this way that knows where to get it? hook me up!