FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Eibach Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
microbunny,Mar 27 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
[right][snapback]96814[/snapback][/right]

I have a 2005 ZX5 as well.

I ordered my 1.5" Eibach drop on Monday last week. I haven't received it yet, but once I install it, I'll take a picture for you if you're still interested.
Yeah I got the Eibach Pro's myself, best all around daily driver lowering spring on the market IMO.

Some pics of my car with the Pro's installed below......

I also have some before/after pics if you want, let me know.....

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 28 2005 Wrote:
microbunny,Mar 27 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
[right][snapback]96814[/snapback][/right]

I have a 2005 ZX5 as well.

I ordered my 1.5" Eibach drop on Monday last week. I haven't received it yet, but once I install it, I'll take a picture for you if you're still interested.
[right][snapback]97002[/snapback][/right]

Yeh please do ...i'd appreciate it!!
I too am getting some Eibach for the ST, but i think i am going to go with the Sportlines rather than the Pro kit. I can't wait to eliminate the rolercoaster accelerationa and braking. In the end I should end up with a drop around the 2.0" - 2.2" and that is for daily driving!
S2, is that only a 1 and a half inch drop?
looks a bit lower to me
I got the ebaich on my Zx3, the ride is nice..there one of the best spring out there
these springs work good with my struts correct
dmcisaac,Apr 7 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:these springs work good with my struts correct
[right][snapback]99531[/snapback][/right]

I'm going to assume you mean 'Will these springs work with my oem struts"?

Yes, I had the same question cause I only wanted to change springs and even on the eibach site, they specify that their pro-kit springs are made to be used with oem equipment.

Sportlines are a different story, they recommend an upgraded shock/strut combo.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but how did you guys make out with the Pro-Kits on the STs?

Were the OEM struts OK?

Did you need to get a camber adjustment kit or just an alignment?

Who's got a good deal on them? ZX3Tuning?

Thanks.
oh i prolly should get struts, its a bit rough, now that the springs have settled in. its still ok, but with time who knows... camber, yeah rear should get checked and maybe get a kit, but i'm still good for now i think
Thanks. I'm debating whether to take the plunge or wait until the warranty's done (the ST's my daily driver, only 6500km). At any rate I'll probably wait until after winter.