FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Carbon Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a place to buy a quality carbon hood for under $800 bux. Anyone?.
Mitch aka ZX3tuning is a Carbon FX dealor. The best carbon hoods you can get on the market. Just tot let you know that you dont want to go cheap with this item. The cheaper hood usually tend to peal..
I can get a vis oem hood for $800. I know that it's high grade hood, rolled edges etc.. But I just want to know if there's anywhere I could get a hood of that quality at a cheaper price before I go with that one. The carbon fx hoods are sweet, but a little to much $$ for me.
vealzx3,Mar 25 2005, 11:21 PM Wrote:I can get a vis oem hood for $800. I know that it's high grade hood, rolled edges etc.. But I just want to know if there's anywhere I could get a hood of that quality at a cheaper price before I go with that one. The carbon fx hoods are sweet, but a little to much $$ for me.
[right][snapback]96546[/snapback][/right]

The VIS hoods are also very high quality... that would be my first choice for the product to cost ratio. Hard to beat the ones Mitch is selling... best out there IMO.
VIS rocks. I love mine. Quality and finish is next to none.

The hood that mitch has on his car is disgusting. The "V" on it makes me wanna spooge my pants each time I see it... soooo sexy...
Mitch can get in VIS or Carbon FX. Best to send him a msg and get a up to date price.
pm sent