FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb, Factory Front Bumper, Any Front Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a new malibu blue, or really any front bumper. Last year my car got itself stuck in some pretty deep snow, and I needed a tow truck to get me out. Tow truck driver decided a winch cable was a great idea. Basically he ripped my bumper apart, and SGI is holding me liable since the driver denies doing the damage. SASKATOON PEOPLE DO NOT LET MAYMONT TOWING TOW YOUR CAR EVER!

Anyways. I'm responsible for the total cost of replacement, which is more than I ever seem to have so I'm looking for good alternatives.

I can be reached through the forums or at honkeytonkmonkey@yahoo.com
Honkeytonk Monkey,Mar 25 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:I'm looking for a new malibu blue, or really any front bumper. Last year my car got itself stuck in some pretty deep snow, and I needed a tow truck to get me out. Tow truck driver decided a winch cable was a great idea. Basically he ripped my bumper apart, and SGI is holding me liable since the driver denies doing the damage. SASKATOON PEOPLE DO NOT LET MAYMONT TOWING TOW YOUR CAR EVER!

Anyways. I'm responsible for the total cost of replacement, which is more than I ever seem to have so I'm looking for good alternatives.

I can be reached through the forums or at honkeytonkmonkey@yahoo.com
[right][snapback]96461[/snapback][/right]

Did you check SGI salvage? How much do you want to spend? Any aftermarket ideas or just stay stock?
I know where there is a really nice RC replica bumper. ;)

Check the Sell section.under Parts for sale.
I have a wings west avenger front end for sale. PM me an offer.
At this point, I just want to spend as little as I can as funds are tight. I'd love to get the RS edition bumpers, skirts, and spoilers as originally planned but that's out of the question now. So basically I'm looking for stock for now. Anytime I've looked into salvage I find a Focus with front wnd damage, but I haven't had time to go out and look for a while now.