FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Random Pics Of My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mostly of my Cathodes at Night:

[Image: WellCathodes.jpg]

[Image: SystemCathodes.jpg]

[Image: FCSTS.jpg]
looks good man.

what kind of glow bars did you use. I used the 6" Varad LED bars and there no where as bright as yours.. mine are white thow.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 23 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:looks good man.

what kind of glow bars did you use. I used the 6" Varad LED bars and there no where as bright as yours.. mine are white thow.
[right][snapback]96057[/snapback][/right]

I have 12" Cold Cathodes that I got from: http://www.oznium.com

They were super cheap and easy to install.

01-yellow-ZX3

Looks real good dude.

Are the trunk cathodes wired to come on when the hatch opens?

Can I ask what they cost shipped? Did you have to pay duty since they're sent by UPS?
i wanna know the same lol i am very tempted to order that 7 color led kit right now but sacred about brokage fees. Shipping said it was only going to be 27$ us?
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 23 2005 Wrote:Looks real good dude.

Are the trunk cathodes wired to come on when the hatch opens?

Can I ask what they cost shipped?  Did you have to pay duty since they're sent by UPS?
[right][snapback]96067[/snapback][/right]

I wired the trunk cathodes through the light in the hatch. I only used that light for a power source. I have them set on a switch that's mounted on the side of me hatch beside my monoblock amp. I ordered from these guys two times and there were no border fees. They were surprisingly cheap but I can't find the invoices.
Nice I.C.E !!
very nice setup, i relly like the ice, and those are pretty bright :P
Nice ride Mike...looking really good...

What leather shift bag is that? Did you make it yourself?

Vito :D
DILATED,Mar 23 2005, 11:59 PM Wrote:Nice ride Mike...looking really good...

What leather shift bag is that?  Did you make it yourself?

Vito :D
[right][snapback]96103[/snapback][/right]

It's actually suede with red stitching. I got if off of Ebay of course. Let me know if you want more details. They're easy to find and all over Ebay.
the shift boot looks really good, i like....

is it exactly as this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6763

if yes, since i see there's a metal ring above the shift boot, can it still fit into our shifter with the reverse lockout? or modifying is needed?
yeloZX3,Mar 24 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:the shift boot looks really good, i like....

is it exactly as this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6763

if yes, since i see there's a metal ring above the shift boot, can it still fit into our shifter with the reverse lockout? or modifying is needed?
[right][snapback]96236[/snapback][/right]

Ya it's the exact same one. I took that ring off (it's sewn into the stitching). The i turned the boot inside out and slid the top hole first over the reverse lockout. I grabed a zip tie and tied it where it's supposed to be. Then I flipped it right side up so the boot folds over the zip tied part and goes down to the ring. Hope that helps!

- Mike
oic what u mean!

did u just cut at the top of the shift boot to take the top ring out from the shift boot?
yeloZX3,Mar 24 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:oic what u mean!

did u just cut at the top of the shift boot to take the top ring out from the shift boot?
[right][snapback]96254[/snapback][/right]

Actually that plastic silver piece is attached by threads like 4 of them. Just cut the threads and it's off.