FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Were You Thinking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Military Officials thought that the presidents 747 flying low over the city would be a great photo opportunity. Good ideas guys?!? :twak:

Yet they only told local authorities about it, and not to divulge any info about the "photo op" to the residents of NYC. :blink:

Military blunder.

I spoke to my cousin who happens to live in the NYC area and he didn't seem too impressed either lol!
American Inteligence at its finest.

"Hey guys, I got this great idea. Hear me out, lets fly the Presidents 747 really low over NYC and take some pictures of it. I think the picture would make a great post card that we could send to our NATO Alies. Whats that? No I don't think we need to concern the residents of NY. I don't think they would mind a low pass of a Jumbo Jet especially Air Force 1. September 11th was so yesterday." :wacko:
America is one scary place to live.

Maybe it was some kind of a phsycological militaryl test? lol

"Let's see how folks will react this time."
^^I agree, I went to NY to ground zero. People trying to sell you fake Rolexs every 10 feet, never mind how rude people are when they drive.
American "military intelligence" FTW.

I wonder how many people who went through 9-11 were traumatized all over again. I'd be f***ing livid if I was a New Yorker.

They're blaming the military on this one, but Obama will have to take the blame ultimately. It was Air Force One for crying out loud!
The NY Daily News is having an "Air Force One Photoshop" contest:

http://www.nydailynews.com/tech_guide/2009...to__we_did.html
EDITED for an even better one after lunch.

[Image: afonelol1.jpg]