FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mazda 3 Wiper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like...a lot....going to Mazda soon I guess. :lol:

[Image: mi_P3192176_JPG.jpg]
that looks friggin awesome...
I recognized the top half alone from the 'Jet. I spend wayyyy too much time reading up on mods.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 23 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:I recognized the top half alone from the 'Jet. I spend wayyyy too much time reading up on mods.
[right][snapback]95897[/snapback][/right]

Yes, i took the pic from the Team Rigs section from FJ.
Looks awesome! :)
how hard would that be to put on my focus?
dabigmandan,Mar 23 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:how hard would that be to put on my focus?
[right][snapback]95902[/snapback][/right]

Im gonna say 10 minutes. Doesnt look to hard. Visit the thread on FJ if you want to know more.
Yeah I just saw that yesterday, was waiting to see some proof as to whether the Mazda3 wiper would fit the hatch or not. It'd be a lot easier to get that than the Pug wiper some sites are selling as the "euro covered wiper".

Only thing is that the prices listed in that FJ thread looked pretty high, like after exchange rate on the retail on all the pieces it's going to be almost $100.
sweet
cool mod.

I wonder if there is anything else that could be used from the mazda line-up?
Nice blade, I read someone has rearview mirrors off a M3(Mazda).
thats sweet
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:cool mod.

[right][snapback]95930[/snapback][/right]
Not to mention the Volvo line up...........maybe Jaguar? Aston Martin? Don't laugh, the GT40 has OUR steering gear! ;)
Im sure that wipers are like that some stock euro focus's.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 27 2005, 09:28 PM Wrote:Im sure that wipers are like that some stock euro focus's.
[right][snapback]96903[/snapback][/right]

I know european-parts.net advertises a wiper this style as a european wiper, but all the ffoc.co.uk guys talk about buying the Peugeot wiper arm assembly and swapping it onto their cars, so he's probably just selling that same Peugeot wiper without advertising it as such.

The Mazda3 wiper would be a lot easier to get, and with a lot less hassle for us though. Just as long as it's curved enough to wipe the glass effectively.
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:cool mod.

[right][snapback]95930[/snapback][/right]
Not to mention the Volvo line up...........maybe Jaguar? Aston Martin? Don't laugh, the GT40 has OUR steering gear! ;)
[right][snapback]96875[/snapback][/right]

Put that on your plaque at the next car show.
I called Mazda and the parts guy said its $35.41 without the blade. Is there anything else required other that the wiper arm?
I mounted mine today looks sweet, (the blade assembly must be for the Mazda3.)
Penwraith,Apr 8 2005, 08:42 PM Wrote:I mounted mine today looks sweet, (the blade assembly must be for the Mazda3.)
[right][snapback]99850[/snapback][/right]

how do you like it?

Mine is sweet, works like a charm!
"Ditto!" works as good as they look!

"See ..."[Image: Themazdarearwiper00.jpg]