FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Power Question How Much Hp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my current setup or waiting to be installed set up these are the parts I currently have:

Ford Racing underdrive pulley
FC 65 mm throttle body
AEM short ram intake
Focussport plug wires
Focussport Race header
Focussport Flex pipe
Vibrant Catback Exhaust
Nitrous Express 50 shot
-------------------------------

Whats your guess guys?

I'll be looking at a set of cam gears soon too for some tunning as well as a chip.

But I heard I have to be careful, and design the chip around the other mods and not the other way around due to the timing for the nitrous.
we can make you a 4 setting flip chip that can be activated while the vehicle is running.

wanna spray? flip the switch then your set. :)

Guess: 0whp after the tranny busts after a few shots of the juice....I'm just guessing but will the automatic take the 50 shot well?
i dont think you will have a prob.

if it blows just get a new one.
u shouldn't have a problem with just a 50 if u wanted to be safe u could retard the timing and maybe get colder plugs but u shouldn't have a problem with the spray
110-115whp

150-160whp with the nitrous.

I still wouldnt get the chip .. waste of money. Like I said, get something that actually does you some good for shows.

Even with the 50 shot your still only going to run a high 15, mid 15 if your lucky as siht... So silly and pointless trying to get any faster then that with an auto. Dont let any company fool you into thinking a chip is going to help you.

When I had crashed I already had started removing / selling all my performance parts. There was only a few left on the car. The difference was so minimal it wasnt even funny.
zoom could always go with lentech B)
Lentech is also a waste of money unless

A. your going for LOTS of power. Ie 300whp +
B. have no better reason to blow money

Back in the day when I was talking to lentech trying to decide if I wanted to swap to a manual or get an upgraded tranny ... I fell into catagory B.
what kind of pricing is the lentech stuff.... All i heard was crazy $$$$
I believe they're over 2000 USD for their level 2 stuff, and that includes returning your stock tranmission core to them as well. Pretty pricey for the average modder who might not need all that.
It is cheaper to trade your car in and buy a manual.... with less kms :P
hardk0re,Mar 23 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:It is cheaper to trade your car in and buy a manual.... with less kms :P
[right][snapback]95851[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Spoken from true experience.
yikes....didnt know there were that much....

From your list of modifications and the ATX factor.....plus the fact that you will be running stock camshafts, I would say about 140 whp with nitrous.

Get a 2k manifold and a set of Fr Stage II cams and you will see your top end with nitrous go up drastically.

Peace...