FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Vortech For Sale....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if any of you guys have seen this....

GOT BOOST?
yea, i've seen it many times, and i'm so tempted to go into debt..... surprised no one else is picking this up, it's such an awsome deal.
Denied! I'm not on the Jet, what's the details?
SVT ZX3,Mar 25 2005, 01:47 AM Wrote:Denied! I'm not on the Jet, what's the details?
[right][snapback]96338[/snapback][/right]

Me too....enlighten us. ;)
Quote:Item Description - Brand new SVT Vortech supercharger kit. The kit was originally purchased as the 'Tuner kit' so you need to supply fuel injectors and a tune. I sold the battery box and associated wiring because I didn't like where Vortech placed the battery. For this reason, I relocated my battery to the hatch (I'd recommend that to anyone...its easier to get to and helps with weight transfer). So, if you like their system, you will need to buy their box. Also, you will need the street fitting for the oil supply line. This can be purchased from Vortech or any automotive of plumbing supply store for a couple bucks. Other than that, you are good to go.

Asking/Offering Price - $2599 OBO. Will consider trades/partial trades for the following items: HIDs, ST170s, Coilover kit, SCT flasher, LW flywheel, Quaife, mk1/mk2 GTI, or a complete JRSC kit *edit*.

Email Address - nick.stolten@gmail.com
Your Location - Houston, TX

Along with a whole bunch of pictures that you can view from Vortech's site.
dBlast,Mar 25 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:
Quote:Item Description - Brand new SVT Vortech supercharger kit. The kit was originally purchased as the 'Tuner kit' so you need to supply fuel injectors and a tune. I sold the battery box and associated wiring because I didn't like where Vortech placed the battery. For this reason, I relocated my battery to the hatch (I'd recommend that to anyone...its easier to get to and helps with weight transfer). So, if you like their system, you will need to buy their box. Also, you will need the street fitting for the oil supply line. This can be purchased from Vortech or any automotive of plumbing supply store for a couple bucks. Other than that, you are good to go.

Asking/Offering Price - $2599 OBO. Will consider trades/partial trades for the following items: HIDs, ST170s, Coilover kit, SCT flasher, LW flywheel, Quaife, mk1/mk2 GTI, or a complete JRSC kit *edit*.

Email Address - nick.stolten@gmail.com
Your Location - Houston, TX

Along with a whole bunch of pictures that you can view from Vortech's site.
[right][snapback]96450[/snapback][/right]

Thanks,

I remember him putting it up for sale on FF, his screen name is Eessveetee.