FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bat Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check here if your interested. I am heading to Florida Thursday and will be stopping in to do a little window shopping.

http://64.202.180.37/files/focus.pdf

I am looking at the ST170's.............Silver would be about 485 can plus tax for the kit and black 520 plus tax.

If your in the need and see something to save a buck, pm me and we can set up for payment before I go. Hopefully they have what you want in stock.

This was Andrews great idea.

FLA tax is 6%
meford4u,Mar 22 2005, 02:10 AM Wrote:This was Andrews great idea.
[right][snapback]95493[/snapback][/right]
My pleasure. Other than $2000 in tranny upgrades there is unfortunately nothing I need for myself.

I do draw everyone's attention to the bottom of page 28 of that .pdf for the complete SVT suspension ($249US). That is a screaming deal, I bought one for myself in November.

With my mods could I sport "Ghia" badges and not be ricey? I not really sure how a "Ghia" is equipped in Europe myself? What engine and trim level is it? Same as "loaded ZTS"? I'm currently de-badged on the trunk. Where were "Ghia" badges positioned in Europe anyway?
yeah that would be MaD Tite Gay Yo. :rolleyes:

It would look good. Only because I know its you driving it. :lol:
I think the Ghia badges are usually either on the fender or door, and possibly one on the door pillar trim. The european cars sometimes have a badge just before the side molding starts on the door.
hmm BAT sells pistons and valves right?

dam adobe acrobat lol

01-yellow-ZX3

Hmm thanks for the offer meford, I'm gonna check the pocketbook and get back to ya.
have fun bringing that stuff across the boarder!
expect anywhere from 6-15% duties on the european parts plus the tax once you cross the boarder.
Yeah remember that if it's not "Made in USA", Mexico, or Canada, you're importing non-NAFTA goods and are liable to pay duty on all of it. And then taxes on it too.

If you're bringing back something small you might pass through, but if you're hauling a carload of european car parts back you'll have to declare it all.
:D[Image: Doctor%20snapping%20rubber%20glove%204.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Mar 22 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote::D[Image: Doctor%20snapping%20rubber%20glove%204.jpg]
[right][snapback]95638[/snapback][/right]

whatever you wish man, just keep it personal please, were not all like that.... :lol:

Meford4U, Just slap USA stickers on all the part and box, they will be blinded by the beauty of it and let you pass free.... ;)

01-yellow-ZX3

ZX3TUNING,Mar 22 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:have fun bringing that stuff across the boarder!
expect anywhere from 6-15% duties on the european parts plus the tax once you cross the boarder.
[right][snapback]95588[/snapback][/right]

Lol I sense some euro part jealousy.
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 22 2005 Wrote:
ZX3TUNING,Mar 22 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:have fun bringing that stuff across the boarder!

[right][snapback]95659[/snapback][/right]

He's just all pissy I'm stealing his customers when i am just looking out for you guys and great deals. Duty at the border. What a fackin joke.
Anything to declare?

Nope

Now for those of you who don't know, you can bring over $800 worth of goods back into the country duty free when you leave Canada for the US for 7 days or longer. 3 people=$2400. That's a huge BAT order.
:lol:
2001 ZTS,Mar 22 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote::lol:
[right][snapback]95678[/snapback][/right]

What are you laughing at????

01-yellow-ZX3

meford4u,Mar 22 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:

He's just all pissy I'm stealing his customers when i am just looking out for you guys and great deals. Duty at the border. What a fackin joke.
Anything to declare?

Nope

Now for those of you who don't know, you can bring over $800 worth of goods back into the country duty free when you leave Canada for the US for 7 days or longer. 3 people=$2400. That's a huge BAT order.
[right][snapback]95676[/snapback][/right]

Yeah we've already gone over this, if you don't buy it from him, its no good, and he wishes you bad luck.

I've given up dealing (or should I say trying) to deal with ZX3TUNING. I've never gotten a response back yet, and I have to chase him around to get a price? No thanks, thats not how business works.

I miss the days of having Voytek from Boss Euro Parts being the sponsor here. :(

not at all, just giving you a heads up on what you could expect with bringing non-nafta goods across the boarder. i have been made to sit in a little room as they verified to origin of parts i was bringing across the boarder.

but hey, if you guys want to pay more dealing with BAT, by all means do it! i'm not going to stop you.

if you don't want to deal with me, that's all well and good.
i get so many emails and PMs on this site, on FJ, and on ClubFocus it's hard to keep up sometimes and i only have so much time in a day to answer as many as possible. Sorry, sometimes i miss a question or 2, i try not to but it happens.
Somehow I doubt they are more. BAT prices for what you have quoted so far are$485 CAN for the 2002 and $515 for the ST170 headlights. But that is for the whole kit. Headlights, bulbs wiring harness. Everything. Does your price of $470 include everything? If it does, I'll buy from you.
I just spoke with BAT on the phone. They just got an order in today and are well stocked, but they said some things go fast. They best way to handle things now is to place an order directly with them and make sure they have i in stock. Most likely I will be visitng them next Tuesday/Wednesday, so get your order in before then. Tell them Bryan will pick it up. Not meford, not asshole and not Mr. Fuktard.
meford4u,Mar 23 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Not meford, not asshole and not Mr. Fuktard.
[right][snapback]95975[/snapback][/right]

But then we're lying to the nice salesman, and lying is bad! Mom said so! :lol:

I wish I needed something as sweet as what's in that catalog.
good luck with your buy!

if you are paying by credit card expect an exchange rate of 1.26-1.28.
Pages: 1 2