FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: St200 Rims From Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys, I just bought a set of ST200 rims from florida on ebay. I got a really good price and shipping was 60 bux cheaper than what other sellers were offering. However, I'm wondering what the duty will be. :blink: Should have thought about this before I bought em but now it's too late. Anybody have any idea?
Duty: No
GST/PST: Yes
Brokerage: Wheels normally ship as 4 separate packages, don't be surprised (if it is UPS) that you get nailed about $50 for each of the four. I hope I'm wrong about it but just letting you know it may happen.

Ask US sellers to ship via US Post Office whenever possible. At the very least anyone but UPS.

Sorry :(
actually I think he said he was shipping Fedex... I may be wrong
fed ex too.

I bought my nitrous kit from california.

80 bucks brokerage fee two weeks later
:blink:
dabigmandan,Mar 22 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote::blink:
[right][snapback]95498[/snapback][/right]
If they are ST200's and you ordered them from Florida it sounds like the seller may have been BAT.Inc (see other thread) maybe just tell them to hold for meford4U and he can pick up? He lives in Burlington.
Show us the link to your eBay purchase.
2001 ZTS,Mar 21 2005, 09:33 PM Wrote:
dabigmandan,Mar 22 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote::blink:
[right][snapback]95498[/snapback][/right]
If they are ST200's and you ordered them from Florida it sounds like the seller may have been BAT.Inc (see other thread) maybe just tell them to hold for meford4U and he can pick up? He lives in Burlington.
[right][snapback]95502[/snapback][/right]
DANG! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
they were shipped out this morning, but that's ok cause I don't think it was BAT.Inc casue they were selling them for way more than I got em for... I got em for 157.50 US by the way
HERE THEY ARE!

Nevermind the whole florida thing, they're in cali, I knew it was one of those sunny states
But, the rims have no center caps... does BAT sell just the center caps? If so maybe meford4U could pick me up some caps, if he doesn't mind :D
"SWEET!"