FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Few Shots Of My System..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Including directions on how to tell the officer where your home is after a big night of drinking? :blink: :lol:

Just kidding man... nice setup!
Thumbs up thats a nice install...very clean!
Very Clean and the wiring cover looks very neat also. How did you go through the firewall? Honestly the best looking systems are the ones where you can't see the wires.
Nice and clean i like it, under the hood really looks well done :headbang:

david
that's very clean! i like it paul! thumbs up to you! :P
way to go man!! nicely done!
WTF are you guys talking about CLEAN???? <_<

Do you not notice the huge fuc_kin recycling box for a sub in the trunk???? :lol:

Joke Paul! ;) The wiring you did under the hood is indeed very clean, but you need to do something with that big ass speaker box & amp. B)
Nice work on the engine bay wiring.... very nice.
I like the creative way you tacked the wires to the battery box.

I hope access tot he battery is not hindered.

Looks sweet Paul.
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:I like the creative way you tacked the wires to the battery box.

Looks sweet Paul.
[right][snapback]95865[/snapback][/right]

By the looks of it the battery cover will be tricky to get off, due to the fact that the wire has been drilled and is coming through it and then right over the top.

I will be running mine under the cover the same way the factory positive wire runs
Crazirich,Mar 24 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:I like the creative way you tacked the wires to the battery box.

Looks sweet Paul.
[right][snapback]95865[/snapback][/right]

By the looks of it the battery cover will be tricky to get off, due to the fact that the wire has been drilled and is coming through it and then right over the top.

I will be running mine under the cover the same way the factory positive wire runs
[right][snapback]96260[/snapback][/right]

Now, come on...do you really think I'd make it all neat and tidy and then have it be a bitch to get off???

I purposely made a 1 inch loop inside the battery cover, so when you take it off, it will flip straight up, and out about an inch, for complete access!!

Also, so you dont have to undo the inline fuseholder, I left enough power wire, routed around things, so if the cover needs to come off the cable will pull straight allowing more than enough room to move the cover outta the way.

Obviously if you unscrewed the one end from the fuseholder, it would totally come off!!! :lol:

Trust me, I thought this through, before I ran the cables.. B)
looks clean mbunny.