FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Available This Week-end With A Datalogger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm heading down to Whitby (Jays) this Friday to install my turbo kit. Wondering if anybody in the area that has a datalogger could come by Sunday or something to check out Tom's tune...

I dont think we will be able to head to a Dyno on Sunday. <_<
I think darkpuppet has one. He's in Toronto. I'm sure his price is in the "24" range if I know him.

Can I come watch if I happen to be free of time?
Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind. :)
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 01:54 AM Wrote:Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind.  :)
[right][snapback]95147[/snapback][/right]

I was J&T's first customer. If you here from him before I do please mention it.
2001 ZTS,Mar 20 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 01:54 AM Wrote:Ask Jay, since its his house, but I dont mind.  :)
[right][snapback]95147[/snapback][/right]

I was J&T's first customer. If you here from him before I do please mention it.
[right][snapback]95152[/snapback][/right]

Cool, just making sure ya know. ;) :lol: I heard his garge is pretty huge so :huh:

EDIT: I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night. :lol:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night.  :lol:
[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

then just drive down overnight, friday is a holiday so who care, you'll give more time to jay.

Im gonna be a steeda starting thursday night for the week end. we are tuning 2 turbo focus on friday. :)

french_connection,Mar 20 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:I dont think Im going to sleep Thursday night.  :lol:
[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

then just drive down overnight, friday is a holiday so who care, you'll give more time to jay.

Im gonna be a steeda starting thursday night for the week end. we are tuning 2 turbo focus on friday. :)
[right][snapback]95155[/snapback][/right]

Can you tell me how?

I was told theres no Dyno until April/May?
Flofocus,Mar 21 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:Cool, just making sure ya know.  ;)  :lol: I heard his garge is pretty huge so  :huh:[right][snapback]95154[/snapback][/right]

Well it is bigger than mine (detached 1936) but it's just a regular "suburban" new build size single car garage. The compressor took up a lot of room and he has a huge collection of spare parts that don't fit any of his current cars that are always for sale. He does have a wide driveway though.
I wouldn't mind helping with the datalogging if you guys need..

Only thing is that I have commitments for Sunday, maybe if you guys are done Sat afternoon/evening, I can swing by?

see if we can work something out. Unfortunately, long holiday weekends tend to get booked early for me.
Flo, we are using local dyno until we get ours, they work also you know... :lol:
french_connection,Mar 21 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:Flo, we are using local dyno until we get ours, they work also you know...  :lol:
[right][snapback]95198[/snapback][/right]

My luck hasnt been good then. I cant find one thats open this Sunday.
darkpuppet,Mar 20 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:I wouldn't mind helping with the datalogging if you guys need..

Only thing is that I have commitments for Sunday, maybe if you guys are done Sat afternoon/evening, I can swing by?

see if we can work something out.  Unfortunately, long holiday weekends tend to get booked early for me.
[right][snapback]95161[/snapback][/right]

Give me a shout on my cell (PM'd) Saturday afternoon when your free, and I'll let you know where were at.