FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Regina Sightings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I've been seeing a few sort of modified Focus' around the city.. in my area (around the University) I keep seeing this white sedan with the Avenger front bumper and some big muffler tip, some girl driving it all the time. A black ZX3 with some 17" 5-spoke wheels is usually parked at the university. Then there's another white sedan with a big yellow lightning bolt decal along the side..

I saw a black (might have been dark blue) hatchback with this weird neon green/purple decal along the side, not really my thing :P

And then in the Rona parking lot there was a black SVT 3-door parked way out at the edge of the parking lot.
ya seen all those b4. The white one with the lightning is an older guy then the white one the girl drives lives in the east end.
is that the white sedan with some sort of graphic on the side also? and taht balck SVT may have been this colin guy that lives in the north end either colin or connor i forget his first name