FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb - Oem Ford/blaupunkt Cd/mp3 Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to replace my single disc cd player with the single disc MP3 player from Ford/Blaupunkt.. if anyone has one that they've swapped for an aftermarket deck and wants to get rid of it, let me know.

Dont want to pay out the nose for a new one from Ford, so I'm looking for second hand.
guilty,Mar 20 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:I'm looking to replace my single disc cd player with the single disc MP3 player from Ford/Blaupunkt.. if anyone has one that they've swapped for an aftermarket deck and wants to get rid of it, let me know.

Dont want to pay out the nose for a new one from Ford, so I'm looking for second hand.
[right][snapback]95001[/snapback][/right]

why don't you buy yourself an aftermarket deck....and then buy my 'ultimate stereo kit' as listed in the buy section....it'll be better than the stock blaupunkt deck. I had it in my 2003 and it's not really worth it....the mp3 load is so friggin slow....

seriously for 250 you could get a deck and buy my kit and you'd be way better off...

just my 2 cents.

and yes, I'm trying to shamelessly plug my own sale!!
microbunny,Mar 20 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:why don't you buy yourself an aftermarket deck....and then buy my 'ultimate stereo kit' as listed in the buy section....it'll be better than the stock blaupunkt deck. I had it in my 2003 and it's not really worth it....the mp3 load is so friggin slow....
[right][snapback]95004[/snapback][/right]

I dont want an aftermarket deck, I want to keep my interior looking fairly stock. I really dont want to have to worry about people breaking into my car to steal my stereo.. I like the peace of mind I get from knowing that nobody will bother breaking a window to steal an OEM Ford cd player.
guilty,Mar 20 2005, 01:54 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Mar 20 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:why don't you buy yourself an aftermarket deck....and then buy my 'ultimate stereo kit' as listed in the buy section....it'll be better than the stock blaupunkt deck. I had it in my 2003 and it's not really worth it....the mp3 load is so friggin slow....
[right][snapback]95004[/snapback][/right]

I dont want an aftermarket deck, I want to keep my interior looking fairly stock. I really dont want to have to worry about people breaking into my car to steal my stereo.. I like the peace of mind I get from knowing that nobody will bother breaking a window to steal an OEM Ford cd player.
[right][snapback]95006[/snapback][/right]

Okay, fair enough...

where I live, it's not exactly a concern about theft...

good luck finding the deck you want!!