FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb - Nintendo 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, i've been looking all over the place in sudbury, but nobody seems to have one, game xperts tells me that they are expecting one anytime this week, so i'm gonna be checking there, but i figured i'd ask if anyone on here had one they weren't using anymore and was trying to get rid of
Hey same here, incase there's 2... but if I get one it's gotta have the Ocarina of Time
i have one with no controllers or games lets say make an offer....
hey raine, that's funny, cause i'm looking for the exact same thing that you are, meaning the system with the game
Hehehe then you get first dibs on anything :) I'd prefer a gamecube that had the Legend of Zelda ocarina of time special limited release.
Hi guys, my friend on this forum told me about this and said to see if anyone was interested on my unused N64 which is still in perfect conditon. If you have any questions you can either PM me or email me at zoopark123@hotmail.com
It comes with 2 controllers (green & grey), memory card, rumble pack, import game adapter (for playing jap games) and i have 15 games as well...

Zelda ~ Orcina of Time
Super Mario
PilotWing 64
MRC
Starfox 64
Bomberman 64
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64
Extreme G
International SuperStar Soccer 2
F-Zero X
Banjo Kazooie
1080 snowboarding
Snowboarding Kids (jap game)
One Japanese Party type game (kinda like super mario party)

Thanks for your time Chris~
I have one brand new...never used still has original ties on the cords...

make me an offer

Bizness@rogers.com

edit:with controller.
I got one sitting here with a s**t load of games, 2 controllers, memory cards and rumble pack.