FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Way To Start The Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

j.a.dj

so i get up do drive the old lady to work and when i get in the car my g/f sez did you take off the focus canada sticker im like no y would i and she sez cause the f is missing........so i got to pull over and shure enuff some figer printd and scrach marks are thare insted of my f ( i can tell cause the car is dirty ).....
so that is the start of my day ....sweet hey....dam
so now i need some new one's good thing thare only 5 bucks i just hope you guys have some more white ones....

sorry im just ranting but im alittle pissed.... :angry:
Damn, so upset I can't understand a WORD you just said. :o
Relax man. you'll be okay.

[Image: alcatraz-psycho-ward-t-shirt.jpg]
Yes, people can be incredibly stupid like that. I think Guilty can get them made on-demand, but don't hold me to it.
Sucks man, that is why I am soooooooo glad I got a garage.
It;s a sticker guys.... he'll live.
And you're exactly right, but the appearance has been "ruined" in his eyes... and I completely understand that.

Hopefully Guilty sees this and replies :) I'm sure he will, one way or the other in regards to sticker availability.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 18 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:And you're exactly right, but the appearance has been "ruined" in his eyes... and I completely understand that.

Hopefully Guilty sees this and replies :) I'm sure he will, one way or the other in regards to sticker availability.
[right][snapback]94507[/snapback][/right]

I guess I'd be pissed off too if my car has 10 hp stolen.
the point is .. why would people do it.. not the fact that its a sticker
ANTHONYD,Mar 18 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 18 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:And you're exactly right, but the appearance has been "ruined" in his eyes... and I completely understand that.

[right][snapback]94507[/snapback][/right]

I guess I'd be pissed off too if my car has 10 hp stolen.
[right][snapback]94515[/snapback][/right]

hahahaha GOSH! that would suck...

id be more pissed the fact that someone was doing something to my car without me knowing...buncha fuggers
Similar thing happened to me.. went out to my car on morning to find the "T" missing and the "U" partially peeled back. It's not a big deal since it's only vinyl, but it pisses me off that someone is messing with my car in such a senseless and useless way. Like I can understand it when people break into a car and steal something that they can use or sell, but when they just mess with something or break something for no reason it pisses me off.

But I've got a bunch of white ones printed so dont worry.

j.a.dj

ya i wasent mad that thay took off the sticker i can replace that eazy it was that thay wer messing with my car now what elce did thay do to it ....i didnt find anthing elce but what happens next time a big key mark down the side just cause someone wants to.........anyway now it just looks bad ...o and to top it of a really nice silver svt tint.muff tip with some slick dude checkin out my car on 8th this morning looking at that side too he will probably try to look up ocuscanad.net lol...