FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Svt Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the ones with the black piece inside.. I shouldn't have sold mine last year.. I will need them back to sell the car...

Thanks.. PM me with asking price and a phone number so I can contact you and pick them up asap..

What lights do you have on then?

i have a set of stock chrome ones if you can't find svt stockers
I will likely have a set available in the next month or two, not sure what your time frame is. If that works for you let me know.
BrooksZX3,Mar 18 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:I will likely have a set available in the next month or two, not sure what your time frame is.  If that works for you let me know.
[right][snapback]94455[/snapback][/right]

Sure... No problems... I can wait...

I will purchase them straight up for cash.. unless someone wants to trade me for my Hella projectors.. I cracked a low beam projector.. but I now have replacements for the projector assy and also a set of unused PIAA H9 bulbs (not available in Canada) and also Osram H9 regular bulbs..

if I give you my SVT's....whats the deal with the projectors????
are they black or painted ????
let me know...
There is a guy on http://www.focusfanatics.com selling his stock SVT headlights (black housing) in the Buy/Sell section. His username is HILLYARD and he's a good guy also.
S2,Mar 19 2005, 02:56 AM Wrote:There is a guy on http://www.focusfanatics.com selling his stock SVT headlights (black housing) in the Buy/Sell section.  His username is HILLYARD and he's a good guy also.
[right][snapback]94676[/snapback][/right]

Lots to list.. How about like this:

- My projectors are unpainted
- One low beam projector is cracked (still works.. so I haven't replaced it yet)
- I have 2 OEM low beam projector units that can be used to replace the cracked projector and to have as an extra if it happens again (comes with mounting screws and instructions and has a new H9 Osram bulb in each)
- Right now the projectors have an aftermarket bright-white H9 bulb (looks close to HID)
- I have the original H9 bulbs from the original projector assy (before i replaced the H9 bright-white bulbs)
- I also have a set of PIAA bright-white H9 bulbs (not available in North America) from HK that I haven't even opened yet

If I did a trade, I would expect some sort of cash+trade.. They are not painted, so you could paint them anyway you would like.

PM for further details.. It doesn't matter when you want to do it or if you want to trade.. Again.. I can prob. sell these here separately later, so I would still buy anyone svt lights for cash.