FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Love My Ford Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who mistake my using a car how it is supposed to be used for mistreatment (you know who you are) I just thought I'd let them know that I am getting my Krown respray this afternoon in Mr & Mississauga.

Debate the virtues of it all you want but if this means body lasts just one more year than it would other wise it is a worthwhile endeavor for $109.
The dealer spray was 200 I think, and any consecutive resprays regardless of quantity are 30 bucks. Is that a bad thing?
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 16 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:The dealer spray was 200 I think, and any consecutive resprays regardless of quantity are 30 bucks. Is that a bad thing?
[right][snapback]94025[/snapback][/right]

Depends on the product used apparantly. It is a question that won't be answerable for another 10 years though.
Yay Krown Rust... mine goes in when its back on the road in April :D
Bah.

Just store it!:lol:
ANTHONYD,Mar 16 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:Bah.

[right][snapback]94048[/snapback][/right]

Its working for me. ;) :rolleyes:
Flofocus,Mar 16 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]94050[/snapback][/right]

so long as you have extended warranty so the dealership can replace all the rotted parts.
darkpuppet,Mar 16 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 16 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]94050[/snapback][/right]

so long as you have extended warranty so the dealership can replace all the rotted parts.
[right][snapback]94052[/snapback][/right]

I didnt post about anything that rotted out. Read for christ sake. :rolleyes: The parts just dont work. See sig.

:lol: :P