FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Now A Proud Owner Of A Tpms Programmer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally found a TPMS programmer for about $30 and picked it up.

I can now re-program my TPMS sensors (or anyone elses if they'd like).

Cool, I hated having the warning lite on with my winter tires.
Did you have to order one?
Nice pickup, I may need to bug you at winter switchover (I have no idea if the stock rims w/TPMS sensors simply "goes to sleep" or if they need to be woken up)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 26 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:Nice pickup, I may need to bug you at winter switchover (I have no idea if the stock rims w/TPMS sensors simply "goes to sleep" or if they need to be woken up)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]285913[/snapback][/right]

When I took off my winter rims and put the factory rims on it took about 5min for it to register the tpms sensor. I sure don't miss that stupid alarm. :ph34r:
Canadian ST,Apr 26 2009, 09:09 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 26 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:Nice pickup, I may need to bug you at winter switchover (I have no idea if the stock rims w/TPMS sensors simply "goes to sleep" or if they need to be woken up)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]285913[/snapback][/right]

When I took off my winter rims and put the factory rims on it took about 5min for it to register the tpms sensor. I sure don't miss that stupid alarm. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]285916[/snapback][/right]

Ah, gotcha, 5 mines with "Tire Pressure Monitor Fualt" instead of my odometre & direction i can deal with...

NefCA=anuck
it all depends on the year of the car I think.

Rhumor has it that anything '09 and up can remember up to 2 sets of wheels (or maybe even more, I dunno). -- can anyone confirm that?

But those of us with 07 and 08 models are stuck in the lurch... but $30 isn't bad, and it takes about 2 minutes to program the wheels -- easy peasy.

ignition to run, stop, run, stop, run, brake in, brake out, stop, run, stop, run, stop, run -- horn honks -- activate driver front wheel, honk, right front - honk, right rear - honk, left rear - honk - DONE
darkpuppet,Apr 27 2009, 09:06 AM Wrote:ignition to run, stop, run, stop, run, brake in, brake out, stop, run, stop, run, stop, run -- horn honks -- activate driver front wheel, honk, right front - honk, right rear - honk, left rear - honk - DONE
[right][snapback]285935[/snapback][/right]
And you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!

lol :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Apr 29 2009, 12:40 PM Wrote:And you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!

lol  :lol:
[right][snapback]286124[/snapback][/right]

Ah... so that's what you had to do to get your electrcians license...

Mystery solved :P

I keed, I keed

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2009, 12:46 PM Wrote:Ah... so that's what you had to do to get your electrcians license...

I keed, I keed

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286126[/snapback][/right]
Didn't you recently get certified for something? :ph34r:

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=23647
OAC_Sparky,Apr 29 2009, 06:42 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2009, 12:46 PM Wrote:Ah... so that's what you had to do to get your electrcians license...

I keed, I keed

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286126[/snapback][/right]
Didn't you recently get certified for something? :ph34r:

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=23647
[right][snapback]286145[/snapback][/right]

Yeowtch, you sir are a sharp one :D

Of course I can't do The Hokey Pokey :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:Yeowtch, you sir are a sharp one  :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286147[/snapback][/right]
I'm sure you can, Daniel. Maybe not very well, but if we drink enough it would put us on somewhat equal footing, lol. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Apr 30 2009, 02:19 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:Yeowtch, you sir are a sharp one  :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]286147[/snapback][/right]
I'm sure you can, Daniel. Maybe not very well, but if we drink enough it would put us on somewhat equal footing, lol. :lol:
[right][snapback]286244[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Question is can you drink enough to accurately simulate me and how I move around?

I'm afraid you might be setting yourself up for liver poisoning :P

NefCanuck