FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Pics Of My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shoot some interior pics like to see the mini-disc deck!
Penwraith,Mar 16 2005, 04:02 AM Wrote:Shoot some interior pics like to see the mini-disc deck!
[right][snapback]93959[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to get a shot, but it's not nearly as interesting as you would think it is. It's just the factory deck (albeit the MD option is very rare in North America) - so it's very stock-looking.

Too bad the 3 doesn't use standard DIN-sized decks or I would definately have gone aftermarket.
AutoExe,Mar 16 2005, 12:05 PM Wrote:
Penwraith,Mar 16 2005, 04:02 AM Wrote:Shoot some interior pics like to see the mini-disc deck!

I'll try to get a shot, but it's not nearly as interesting as you would think it is. It's just the factory deck (albeit the MD option is very rare in North America) - so it's very stock-looking.

Too bad the 3 doesn't use standard DIN-sized decks or I would definately have gone aftermarket.
[right][snapback]94035[/snapback][/right]

u can always do some custom work to fit a din size deck :D $$$ talks
It's not worth it...the stock deck is such a big part of the console and if you remove it to replace it with an aftermarket deck....it just looks funny...

I can't wait to put on the mods and get these winter tires off shortly...

Vito :P
that looks good.. maybe paint that fuel door gunmetal or something so it would match better?
A lady at work just bought a red one on Thursday.
2001 ZTS,Mar 19 2005, 07:16 PM Wrote:A lady at work just bought a red one on Thursday.
[right][snapback]94875[/snapback][/right]

ooo...red ones are pretty rare
naz,Mar 19 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:that looks good.. maybe paint that fuel door gunmetal or something so it would match better?
[right][snapback]94866[/snapback][/right]

Well the stock fuel door is body-coloured, but I didn't like how flimsy it felt so I got the optinal aluminum fuel door.

I wonder if chrome would work well with my theme. Or maybe that's a bit too much chrome.

sorry for the crappy quality...snapped them with my phone
[Image: Picture15.jpg]

[Image: Picture17.jpg]
Pages: 1 2