FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Strut Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking to buy a strut bar. Red in colour if possible. Let me know if anyone has one they want to get rid of
ca_focus,Mar 14 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:looking to buy a strut bar. Red in colour if possible. Let me know if anyone has one they want to get rid of
[right][snapback]93398[/snapback][/right]

DD1 owns one that happens to be at my house... and he still doesn't have a focus FYI :P It is chrome tho.
It doesnt matter what color it is, I just prefered a red one but will buy anything
There is a group buy going on at FF right now on them through http://www.myfordperformance.com
brooksZX3, see if he wants to sell the chrome one. I will take it for a good price if its not going to be used
I got the ractive chrome one for sale. Let me know.
How much do you want for it? Will it fit with an aftermarket intake?
I had my strut bar on while I had my aem on too.

Worked just fine.

Hmm. Asking price? Where do you live? lets say 25 bucks + shipping?
The ractive strub bars should fit with an aftermarket intake. But may rub on that intake aswell as the hood.

The fitment isn't as good as the FC/Focussport or Steeda.
hardk0re,Mar 15 2005, 03:16 AM Wrote:The ractive strub bars should fit with an aftermarket intake.  But may rub on that intake aswell as the hood.

The fitment isn't as good as the FC/Focussport or Steeda.
[right][snapback]93622[/snapback][/right]

Interesting how I had mine on for a year and a half just fine. ?
I couldn't get mine to fit correctly, maybe all my front end collisions had something to do with it..... :blink:

$25 sounds good. I am in Cambridge. Not too far from you.
Come get it then. 25 bucks is more than I would get for it as it is sitting on my wall
okay, consider it sold!
yeah it's funny, it seems some rub and some don't. The one in my basement wouldn't work with the intake I had but worked fine on Don's. Wierd. Let me know if the one you get from Tony doesn't fit.
Brooks Can you send me a picture of the 1 you have for sale...
When can I pick it up? I am coming from Cambridge and dont know my way around London