FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Awd Focus - Haha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

I was on hold with my Stealership today, and their 'hold music' is always just a bunch of advertisements.

And I quote:

"The all new Focus, available with two new engines, and All Wheel Drive".

Hahahah idiots! :lol:

I'm going to have to g
HAHAHAHA! :D

Now, watch the joke be on us... :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 11 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:Now, watch the joke be on us...  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]92880[/snapback][/right]

I wouldnt be mad, thats for sure!!
I wonder if its going to be less than $23,000 and have more than 165HP. If not why would anyone buy one?

That is the cost and HP of a Impreza TS and the Sedan is just a bit more.
It would be nice to see At the very least the SVT's HP with AWD. That would be nice.
2001 ZTS,Mar 11 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:I wonder if its going to be less than $23,000 and have more than 165HP. If not why would anyone buy one?

[right][snapback]92897[/snapback][/right]

You make a good point, it's no wonder the next car is either a Mustang or a 2.5RS.

01-yellow-ZX3

2001 ZTS,Mar 11 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:I wonder if its going to be less than $23,000 and have more than 165HP. If not why would anyone buy one?

[right][snapback]92897[/snapback][/right]

Very true, the 2.5 sure is a nice car for the money!
Diesel AWD Focus with maybe not so much HP but lots of TQ? Hmmmm.............
nah, i don't think Focus will get a AWD....if pplz want a AWD, they'd get the freestyle...
The freestyle is a much bigger vehicle than the Focus. Most people are really surprised at the inside of the Freestyle and how much room they have. You can put a 10' ladder in one with all the seats, including the passenger one, folded down.
The Focus AWD diesel is never out of Ford's mind.
meford4u,Mar 12 2005, 04:01 AM Wrote:The Focus AWD diesel is never out of Ford's mind.
[right][snapback]92961[/snapback][/right]

I wish I ran the place. It would be my #1 project. Whether it is right or wrong for whatever reason IT IS IN DEMAND!

It is honestly time for Ford to say/advertise to potential VW owners:

"forget what you heard or remember, here are the independent stats, here are your costs and remeber that arrogant asshole who sold you your VW? Well he is cleaning toilets at your local Ford dealer meet the ...............................

Problem is, according to public sources and even internal rumours..........nothing.
Ford is in such a spoungeworthy non-spending mood it's not funny. The equipment at work isn't getting cleaned or fixed, very important in paint to clean everyday to avoid contaminting the paint.
What we need is new leadership. Bill Ford can only concentrate on one thing at a time. The last 18 months he's been so wrapped up in the GT project that the rest of Ford is falling apart.
Andrew, your the new CEO at Ford. Now, what about another raise.
haha

I heard on the radio that my dealership has a roush performance turboed focus!!!!!

I think i am going to have to go up there and ask to see it. and maybe test drive it!!!