FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zetec Vs Honda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL I some how always manage to start s**t. I found some dyno sheets of this guys focus svt pushing out about 300whp so I was like cool and posted. Next thing is I got ppl talking bout honda blah blah blah.

Worth the read. Lots of technical stuff. LOL I dunno I dont get much of it. Way over my head.

http://www.306motorclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4530

Whats cool is this one dude who dont even own a focus is sticking up for the zetec engine so much. Give him respect for sure.

Prollly a good read for the older guys that know more of there stuff....
you gotta be registered to veiw it...bummer
LOL Phil u should register lots of good info on there and tuns of ppl from toon.
need a membership to read unfortunately :(

you know, the way some people talk, you'd swear the zetec was made out of glass.

And then you meet someone like p51 who makes his non-intercooled, turbo'd zetec seem like the 9th wonder of the world in stature and longevity
its for sure worth the sign ;) im surprised its havent become a brawl yet. its actually a normal debate

dan and jay would be the best to since they both had the focus and modified the s**t out of civics so they should know the pros and cons.