FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: (want To Borrow) Radio Removal Tools For 1hr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to Borrow a set of Radio Removal Tools for 1 hour. Working on a project that requires the removal of the radio, dont need to buy the keys cus I will never buy something that will never be used again and if somebody has them and is not using them, its a better idea to borrow them anyways since theyre not being used.

You can even help me out with my project if your handy
stop by my work, sherway best buy
you can make one from an old coat hanger. dats what i did. :ph34r: :ph34r:
Jmountney1,Apr 25 2009, 02:18 PM Wrote:you can make one from an old coat hanger. dats what i did. :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]285850[/snapback][/right]

ditto to that one
Jmountney1,Apr 25 2009, 01:18 PM Wrote:you can make one from an old coat hanger. dats what i did. :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]285850[/snapback][/right]
Like duh?

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSPRO
tried the coat hanger tric but didnt work :(

A.A.B. so musk
You can't use a plastic coat hanger. LOL
lol plastic lol

me think the metal one works better.

:D :D
I havent tried the plastic coat hanger though, I may be blonde, but im not that dumb.

Did you end up getting the tools? I do have a set but I would have to find them.
If you are using the coat hanger the trick is to push the hanger into the holes the use a screw driver to pop the deck out. The tools have a notch on them that lock into the deck which allows you to use them to pull the radio out.
Isn't the kit sold for like $4 Prob more than gas money to meet up.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 29 2009, 11:52 AM Wrote:Isn't the kit sold for like $4 Prob more than gas money to meet up.
[right][snapback]286115[/snapback][/right]
$6 or $7 at Walmart.

I have one if you want to drive to Maple.
i used some framing screws lol.
i used 2 little screw drivers and pulled the glovebox out and slid my hand around
Spinal,Apr 29 2009, 05:45 PM Wrote:i used some framing screws lol.
[right][snapback]286143[/snapback][/right]

Framing screws? You are such a hack. LOL. Should I really trust the construction at Scarborough General?
all i did there was screw in a few light bulbs xD