FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Photos Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy and other guys at the track took some photos.
(Ya i know, gf didn't wanna wear a helmet.....you know can't mess up the hair and all that stuff :rolleyes: , but i won't let her in next time without one.)

[Image: mechar.jpg]

Me and buddy's outback (His wrx's tranny went :lol: )
[Image: wrxoutback.jpg]

This S4 was really quick,,,,,,even with 4 people in it :o
[Image: s4.jpg]

[Image: turn-1.jpg]

[Image: side_view.jpg]

[Image: rim.jpg]

[Image: DSC_3096-1.jpg]

some bonus pics
[Image: jap_cars.jpg]
AE86.....he was nuts
[Image: ae86.jpg]

Echo
[Image: echo.jpg]

One of the many links to good photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasoncheng/se...57617071773508/
Great shots Nik. Give the GF a slap for me. LOL. Where did you go.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 25 2009, 06:37 AM Wrote:Great shots Nik. Give the GF a slap for me. LOL. Where did you go.
[right][snapback]285829[/snapback][/right]
That was at Mosport
I guess sporting a concussion and a split melon is more fashionable than wearing a helmet.

You gotta tell her the importance of wearing a helmet dude. Even the quickest turn can result in her slamming her head against the b-pillar, it ain't the greatest feeling.

Looks like you had fun.
Diggin' the rims on the car, Nik. Looks really good! :)

Wish I had a car that could keep up with that iron...
Nice pics and nice rims too ! Are you coming to Dunnville sunday ? I already spoke to Kevin
Gabriel,Apr 26 2009, 04:52 PM Wrote:Nice pics and nice rims too ! Are you coming to Dunnville sunday ? I already spoke to Kevin
[right][snapback]285880[/snapback][/right]

90% that i'm comming this sunday...talked to Jackie today at the subi meet as well...he told me to pay $79 at the spot
NikiterZTS,Apr 26 2009, 06:36 PM Wrote:
Gabriel,Apr 26 2009, 04:52 PM Wrote:Nice pics and nice rims too ! Are you coming to Dunnville sunday ? I already spoke to Kevin
[right][snapback]285880[/snapback][/right]

90% that i'm comming this sunday...talked to Jackie today at the subi meet as well...he told me to pay $79 at the spot
[right][snapback]285885[/snapback][/right]
sounds about right
Awesome pics! Car looks great on the track man. B)