FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Saw This On Cnn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is only the hatch model. The sedan did better.
2001 ZTS,Mar 7 2005, 08:39 AM Wrote:That is only the hatch model. The sedan did better.
[right][snapback]91814[/snapback][/right]

Ofcourse it did.
tee hee,
ANTHONYD,Mar 7 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:sedan ownez
[right][snapback]91835[/snapback][/right]
FYI, linking from the results doesn't work. Everyone will have to search from the query page I posted.
haha, the only one that did bad was the zx3, zx5s did better too :D. so the neon got rated the worst. :lol:
scoobasteve,Mar 7 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:.......  so the neon got rated the worst.  :lol:
[right][snapback]91964[/snapback][/right]

I believe they actually used the word "dangerous"
ZX5's rule.

it's just a known fact. :P

coupled with a few extra airbags, hell, I'm driving a 2600lb brick of crash-deployed pillowy goodness.
2001 ZTS,Mar 7 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Mar 7 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:.......  so the neon got rated the worst.  :lol:
[right][snapback]91964[/snapback][/right]

I believe they actually used the word "dangerous"
[right][snapback]91967[/snapback][/right]

I watched the news again. The word used to describe the Neon was "disasterous".
:rofl:

It's getting to the point I stay on the floor I've been :rofl: so much lately. I love this place!
with all this....you mean...I should keep my car garaged and use TTC...right??? :(
so what r u saying that I shouldn't get into an acciendent??

I will keep that in mind :lol:
i don't need to see a crash test to know what will happen if i ever get tboned by a SUV or pickup.. the top of the front bumper of some of the larger vehicles is ABOVE the door sill of my car.. i'd be toast for sure..
I glad my SVT is the ZX5 model.
Did they test the any Focus with side airbag?
SVTZX503,Mar 8 2005, 03:43 AM Wrote:I glad my SVT is the ZX5 model.
[right][snapback]92095[/snapback][/right]

Probably not. Too small a sample size for there testing. Of all "compacts", body styles and varients out there they only did 15 cars. For example no Subarus of any kind were tested, though they generally do well. (I talk about testing more in the other post )

On the news they showed the Neon or Toyota after pic. The "B" pillar seperated from the floor!" That aint good. It was such a mess I couldn't tell if it was a Neon or Toyota.
SVTZX503,Mar 8 2005, 03:43 AM Wrote:I glad my SVT is the ZX5 model.
[right][snapback]92095[/snapback][/right]

I personally am not looking forward to the side bags deploying. The thought of an airbag using the side of my head to slow the implosion doesn't sound like a great time.