FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toon Town Gtg Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just a few shots of the rides at the toon town get together pics...crap weather too!

Nice meeting you guys, hope we can do it a gain soon, WHEN ITS WARM AND DRY!!

FociPhil
[Image: Picture023.jpg]

FocusGuy's new SVT
[Image: Picture022.jpg]

S2
[Image: Picture021.jpg]

j.a. dj
[Image: Picture018.jpg]

and i present to you....THE INTAKE OF DOOM....

jokes... i wont post it man
I think someone by the name of FocusGuy7476 better wash his car. I see S2 did.
SVTZX503,Mar 6 2005, 09:43 PM Wrote:I think someone by the name of FocusGuy7476 better wash his car. I see S2 did.
[right][snapback]91699[/snapback][/right]

own3d
Nice guys

Dam crappy sask weather. Soon it shall be nice again :D
Garret your ride looks way better clean lol....u should get rid of it cuz umm,.....white focus's are uncool didn't u hear :unsure: and yeah tyler wash taht damn SVT!!! where was ur mom???

j.a.dj

ya i had a good time we sould do it on a monthly or something ?
and thanks for not posting up that intake of doom i just need a new filter on it but it doz look pritty bad hey ....lol :P god dam yellow......
i washed it after. now there snow on it.
Yeah had a good time.... thanks for posting up the pics Phil....

So a couple weeks til the next one? :D
[Image: Picture022.jpg]

There is a true Focus owner. Looks almost as thrashed as mine does on an average day. GIVE'R DUDE! Screw this cowering in heated garages all winter sh1t, that is for girly cars.
2001 ZTS,Mar 6 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:[Image: Picture022.jpg]

There is a true Focus owner. Looks almost as thrashed as mine does on an average day. GIVE'R DUDE! Screw this cowering in heated garages all winter sh1t, that is for girly cars.
[right][snapback]91769[/snapback][/right]

And where is your car parked at nite?
The one above will be in a cozy garage next weekend.

I will be at the next meet.
SVTZX503,Mar 7 2005, 03:19 AM Wrote:And where is your car parked at nite?
The one above will be in a cozy garage next weekend.
[right][snapback]91778[/snapback][/right]

Mine is outside in the cold and wet covered in salt, brine and grit clad in 185/65R15 Nokian Hakka snow tires and 15" steel wheels ripped off a Mondeo and ready to rapidly respond in a flash. I'll drive it 360km+ tomorrow doing a round trip to Owen Sound and back in a blizzard.

Mine is outside in the cold and wet covered in salt, brine and grit clad in 185/65R15 Nokian Hakka snow tires and 15" steel wheels ripped off a Mondeo and ready to rapidly respond in a flash. I'll drive it 360km+ tomorrow doing a round trip to Owen Sound and back in a blizzard.
[right][snapback]91785[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thought you would says that. Have a safe trip. :)
But where is the WRX?
SVTZX503,Mar 7 2005, 04:02 AM Wrote:Mine is outside in the cold and wet covered in salt, brine and grit clad in 185/65R15 Nokian Hakka snow tires and 15" steel wheels ripped off a Mondeo and ready to rapidly respond in a flash. I'll drive it 360km+ tomorrow doing a round trip to Owen Sound and back in a blizzard.
[right][snapback]91785[/snapback][/right]

I thought you would says that. Have a safe trip. :)
But where is the WRX?
[right][snapback]91788[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Outside as well and covered in even more grime. I'm not gentle on anything, I'm tit for tat so to speak. I make sure both cars get equal exposure to the elements, milage, each year. I did park the Focus in front of the WRX tonight (as I do most) because it makes it harder to steal (the WRX). :lol:

I did a Owen Sound round trip just two weeks ago in the WRX. The Focus is just as capable and less likely to get a ticket.

Regardleess I am a "user" (abuser?) of vehicles I expect EVERYTHING 24/7/365.

I'd still be a motorcyclist otherwise?
yeah im up for making this an annual thing guys...especially when it gets nice and i get my yellow fofo in toon town...

was a good time, maybe next time these regina lazy asses can get up here too :ph34r:
2001 ZTS,Mar 6 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:[Image: Picture022.jpg]

[right][snapback]91769[/snapback][/right]

If you guys could only see the state mine is in.....

Oh man. Looks like I've been crusing the strip in Kabul.
Same here... it was clean for about 5 days during dry weather after the tinting shop washed it... now it's resembling a mobile dirt snowbank again :lol:
[Image: DSC00456.jpg]

[Image: DSC00457.jpg]

[Image: DSC00458.jpg]

[Image: DSC00459.jpg]

[Image: DSC00460.jpg]

The day before the G2G and one day after washing it (I washed it the day prior to taking these pics).....

Gotta love Canadian winters/springs.......
^^^^^ haha
dont lie chad, you took it off roading!!!
FociPhil,Mar 7 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:^^^^^ haha
dont lie chad, you took it off roading!!!
[right][snapback]91980[/snapback][/right]

Yeah those westend rally's off 20th in Saskatoon ROCK! :P
You boys make me proud!
Pages: 1 2