FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 205-55-15 To 225-55-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like the title says looking for that size with enough tread to get through till July

01-yellow-ZX3

A 225 tire on a 7" rim is pretty darn wiiide. With a modest drop it'll probably rub.
yeah I know, thats why I only want them until June or July. That is when I am doing my 3" drop and they are going to get changed
A 225 series tire on a stock focus and you'll more then likely have rubbing issues. I know on FF and from my knowledge you don't want to go over a 215.

3" drop, can I ask why so much?
I want a 3" drop just for the appearances. I know its low but I want to be the lowest. It gets attention. I have done all of my vehicles to the extreme. I had my nissan pickup 2.5" off the ground and ppl loved it. I just like the looks of it really low. I know the ride isnt that great but its worth the looks at car shows.
ca_focus,Mar 4 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:I want a 3" drop just for the appearances. I know its low but I want to be the lowest. It gets attention. I have done all of my vehicles to the extreme. I had my nissan pickup 2.5" off the ground and ppl loved it. I just like the looks of it really low. I know the ride isnt that great but its worth the looks at car shows.
[right][snapback]91265[/snapback][/right]

For sure, was just curious cause yeah for a show car it's cool but a daily driver, I would seriously consider against doing that. I have a bad enough time with my 1.5" drop around the city and winter.....
honestly i'd say i'm droped 3 inches and somtimes its amazing but other times i wish i was stock .....
but it looks awsome