FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Unveils Focus Sav Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fresh Focus SAV Concept pics from Geneva.

[Image: WKA2005030125817_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125834_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125869_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125852_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125887_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125922_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030125905_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030126071_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030126054_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030126089_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030138965_pv.jpg]
[Image: WKA2005030229950_pv.jpg]
I like it

But it will never come here
Looks like its built off of the current c-max platform...it does look good. If they brought this over, im sure it would put ford back up with GM and Chrysler.

That last row with only one seat, great concept! Space for one more, but also space for cargo on the sides. Another great concept is the minivan look without the sliding doors :)
agreed, I think it looks pretty cool, I'd drive it for sure.
If there was folding seats in the back (stow and go style) beside the single one... that would be great... I like the 5 captains chairs
Ford NA Exec: "Why would we want that? Don't we have the Windstar? I mean Freestar? or do I mean Freestyle? doesn't matter they are all "cool" right?"

:rofl:
I could see it in the future and I don't mind it, I've seen alot shittier concepts out there. It's unique.......
S2,Mar 2 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:It's unique.......
[right][snapback]90784[/snapback][/right]

In what way? I was going to say it was late for the party?
2001 ZTS,Mar 2 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:
S2,Mar 2 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:It's unique.......
[right][snapback]90784[/snapback][/right]

In what way? I was going to say it was late for the party?
[right][snapback]90789[/snapback][/right]

It's unique as to what is out there right now. Actually the front side windows actually look sorta like the ones that were on the pontiac long nosed minivan....
I just keep thinking it has been done before with the Murano, Infiniti FX the new Subaru Tribeca and a few others in the pipe. Though they have sliding doors I think some mini-vans like the Nissan Quest offer the same kind of "cool".

That SAV Concept should probably have been the new Freestar (intead of the Freestar being a warmed over Windstar) if Ford was serious about doing something unique and cool. That is what I mean by being "late". You just get the feeling they will be playing catch up by the time that concept or something like it gets into production, if ever.
Ford and serious and kool are not allowed in the same sentence.

Now me and Kool.

They are really behind the times and it really shows. The lull from our last CEO to the new Bill Ford really stopped everything and put money saving ideas to the forefront and unique way at the back. We are hoping things change with the new plant, but I doubt it. Look at the innovating vehicles they have now. 500 and Freestyle? I don't think the company should rest their butts on their new beauties.

I just hope they start bringing more Euro here. A good start is the Focus diesel if that rumour persists to be true.

Its odd that the GM and Ford forums both want the euro versions, and I dont blame them. look at GM the Opel are really nice and Ford sells the Focus RS which we would love to have here, why dont they listen????

David
meford4u,Mar 2 2005, 10:46 PM Wrote:I just hope they start bringing more Euro here.  A good start is the Focus diesel if that rumour persists to be true.
[right][snapback]90801[/snapback][/right]

Did you read my "sightings" post about the Fiesta, possibly diesel, near Oakville?
2001 ZTS,Mar 2 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Mar 2 2005, 10:46 PM Wrote:I just hope they start bringing more Euro here.  A good start is the Focus diesel if that rumour persists to be true.
[right][snapback]90801[/snapback][/right]

Did you read my "sightings" post about the Fiesta, possibly diesel, near Oakville?
[right][snapback]90818[/snapback][/right]

Wouldn't surprise me. Dearborn usually gets a few cars from Europe and Australia over for tests and reactions. This is the case with a lot of manufacturers...bringing cars back and forth. However, they are only here for a limited time and must be sent back due to permits and regulations.
damn!! i want one
nice van :ph34r:
I wouldnt call that a van its half the size of one............its more of a Matrix/Vibe car.
Reminds me of the taxi cabs in Total Recall..
Looks sweet...
ZX3TUNR,Mar 2 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:Reminds me of the taxi cabs in Total Recall..
[right][snapback]90914[/snapback][/right]

It's funny but yeah it does to me also after looking at it again......