FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A New Stage In Life...200,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm alive...I think :D

Sorry I haven't been around in the past few months. I was promoted at work (again) in September 2004 and have had to reorganize my life a lot.

Anyhow...I know a lot of you were wondering when I'd hit this day on my 2002 ZTS.

February 28, 2005 @ 6:30 AM -

[Image: 200k.jpg]
GapBoyPCS,Mar 1 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:I'm alive...I think  :D

Sorry I haven't been around in the past few months. I was promoted at work (again) in September 2004 and have had to reorganize my life a lot.

Anyhow...I know a lot of you were wondering when I'd hit this day on my 2002 ZTS.

February 28, 2005 @ 6:30 AM -

[Image: 200k.jpg]
[right][snapback]90469[/snapback][/right]

Holy s**t you;re alive!

WOW 200K
lol AWESOME... can't wait to see you add to that on-track this year Richard!!
Always nice to take a picture of your dash while your driving 55km/h down the street. :P
Hows it running?
Flofocus,Mar 1 2005, 11:53 AM Wrote:Hows it running?
[right][snapback]90476[/snapback][/right]

She's running great :) Actually, the fuel economy has been better with the new timing belt and serpentine.

Aside from that, she will need new sets of tires this year. Brakes are a given (I'll wait until just before the track). Just normal maintenance and repair the minor stuff before they big stuff hits.
Damn, I thought you were talking about your new salary. Welcome back Rich.
Congrats buddy!
200k :o Good Stuff
Damn thats alot of driving...
It's good to see the Focus chassis has plenty of kilometerage left in it... congrats man :)
Photoshop !!! :lol: :rolleyes:

*how's he going buddy, good to hear from you.
So when you gonna start helping all us little guys get jobs that offer promotions every few months Train 48 man? Good to see ya :)
It is good to know my focus w/ 175k km still have some life ahead. Good job mate.
geez that's a lot of driving!!!!
i wonder how long it will take for me to hit 200,000.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 3 2005, 12:16 AM Wrote:i wonder how long it will take for me to hit 200,000.
[right][snapback]90913[/snapback][/right]

What are you at now?
Quote:What are you at now?

Well if the longest he's driven in one day is 200km (as he mentioned in another thred) and its parked all winter, I bet he hasen't even crested 20,000km yet.
I'M AT 83K AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS ALOT.
Congrats Richard,

I dont' think I've hit 200 000 km with all three of my cars that I have driven in the last 6 1/2 years.

Vito :D
Pages: 1 2