FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Street Scene Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 950-707511.jpg]

[Image: 950-707531.jpg]

I like it looks pretty clean for a body kit

Check out there Site

Street Scene
ZX3_2NV,Apr 24 2009, 11:16 AM Wrote:[Image: 950-707511.jpg]

[Image: 950-707531.jpg]

I like it looks pretty clean for a body kit

Check out there Site

Street Scene
[right][snapback]285764[/snapback][/right]

Very nice ... I'm not too keen on the taillight treatment ... and I'm not sure if I like the rear window spoiler or not - but overall it's really quite nice.
that car would look really good if it continued with the black and silver theme...

Powder coat those wheels a black chrome, paint the inside headlight housing black, and tint the windows, it would look bad ass. B)
That is one good lookin' Fusion.
It's a different look but I found it was too "flat" versus the 3D Carbon kit on mine.

I had a stray thought of doing a silver stripe treatment on mine (basically the reverse of the pictures here) but I thought it would be too much... Or would it?

NefCanuck
I dunno these Fusion's are growing on me lol

[Image: photo_designcenter.jpg]

[Image: fusion011_medium.jpg]

[Image: 112_0708_01z+2007_steeda_ford_fusion+fro...s_view.jpg]

See all of these makes me wish I had waited 3 weeks to get the first on in Canada. :(
But I still enjoy what I got.
Dimitri,Apr 24 2009, 01:47 PM Wrote:I dunno these Fusion's are growing on me lol
[right][snapback]285793[/snapback][/right]

Oh my god... whitewalls? :ph34r:

That poor Fusion :( (That's the 3D Carbon kit as shown here)

[Image: DSC01188.jpg]
NefCanuck,Apr 24 2009, 02:42 PM Wrote:
Dimitri,Apr 24 2009, 01:47 PM Wrote:I dunno these Fusion's are growing on me lol
[right][snapback]285793[/snapback][/right]

Oh my god... whitewalls? :ph34r:

That poor Fusion :( (That's the 3D Carbon kit as shown here)

[Image: DSC01188.jpg]
[right][snapback]285797[/snapback][/right]

Polished lip
NefCanuck,Apr 24 2009, 03:42 PM Wrote:Oh my god... whitewalls? :ph34r:

[right][snapback]285797[/snapback][/right]

huh?
I was gonig to say the same thing. No white walls on that car. Daniel get those eyes checked out.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 24 2009, 03:05 PM Wrote:I was gonig to say the same thing.  No white walls on that car.  Daniel get those eyes checked out.
[right][snapback]285803[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, maybe I need someone to take pictures of my wheels in motion to convince me, but dang that sure looks like a whitewall stripe on that thar Redfire Fusion...

NefCanuck
lol, def no white wall dood.
Negative on the white wall.
Over.
Deff no white walls
So what do you think of the 2010 Fusion, especially the Sport? I can't wait to see aftermarket for that car...

Before I bought the Escape, we were looking at buying a Black on Black or Vapour Silver on Black SEL AWD...we both still like them a lot, and I like them even more with those body kits available...
Drivesthebeast,Apr 25 2009, 11:22 AM Wrote:So what do you think of the 2010 Fusion, especially the Sport?  I can't wait to see aftermarket for that car...

Before I bought the Escape, we were looking at buying a Black on Black or Vapour Silver on Black SEL AWD...we both still like them a lot, and I like them even more with those body kits available...
[right][snapback]285844[/snapback][/right]

The 2010 has some styling cues that just rub me the wrong way on the exterior (the rear is my major sticking point... looks like the designers cribbed from the Focus :ph34r: )

The 2010 interior is a nice upgrade aside from moving and shrinking a few switches that I regularly use (The trip computer etc.)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2009, 08:42 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Apr 25 2009, 11:22 AM Wrote:So what do you think of the 2010 Fusion, especially the Sport?  I can't wait to see aftermarket for that car...

[right][snapback]285844[/snapback][/right]

The 2010 has some styling cues that just rub me the wrong way on the exterior (the rear is my major sticking point... looks like the designers cribbed from the Focus :ph34r: )

The 2010 interior is a nice upgrade aside from moving and shrinking a few switches that I regularly use (The trip computer etc.)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]285857[/snapback][/right]
Really?

I never even looked at the old Fusion because of all the chrome up front.

I personally love what they did to the new Fusion.
I like everything but the new chrome "eyebrows" over the headlight lenses. A littlle too "Bert" from Sesame Street for me.

Other than that, it's better than its cousin - the Mazda 6-RX8. Also shadowed by the Mazda 3-RX8.