FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What About A Photo Shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2001 ZTS,Mar 29 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 29 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:April 24th eh? But that's a Sunday!
[right][snapback]97336[/snapback][/right]

It has been my experience that the most sucessful meets (attendance wise) have always been on Sundays, Dan's BBQ's for example.
[right][snapback]97342[/snapback][/right]

He's right!

We had close to 20 cars for one NOTL cruise because it was on a Sunday.
Well, I hope you guys have fun then :)

I seriously can't do an evening shot in NOTL and then drive the 5 hours home (with luck), and then get up at 6:30 for work Monday morning. That's murder.
may would work better for me, i have final exams til april 28.
There will be a post containing a poll this weekend.

We'll do our best to get a day that works for the most people.
ANTHONYD,Mar 29 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:He's right!
[right][snapback]97396[/snapback][/right]

Duh.........

Why does this always come as a surprise to so many people? :lol:
2001 ZTS,Mar 30 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 29 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:He's right!
[right][snapback]97396[/snapback][/right]

Duh.........

Why does this always come as a surprise to so many people? :lol:
[right][snapback]97770[/snapback][/right]
:rolleyes:
This Sunday might be a wash, it's going to be a mixed bag of weather, possible snow, rain, or both. Is this event being re-scheduled ? or what I want to know because I'd like to attend this after work if it's still on.
I totally missed this.

I think a poll is in the works. For the next 3 weeks I'm off work so it doesn't matter to me. I'll make myself available.
im in definately let me know when the shoot is asap
hyprlte,Apr 24 2005, 03:43 AM Wrote:im in definately let me know when the shoot is asap
[right][snapback]104045[/snapback][/right]

I'm in too, what time frame is this taking place ? hopefully after 1pm.... because it would give me time to head home shower & change from work.
hey

time and dates would be good so we can plan/polish and shine

and possible map if avail.

cant wait to meet up

craig
It obviously fell through for today and I'm still "in" for whatever date but AnthonyD is MIA somewhere and was sort of the lead on organizing this???????????? :unsure:
so is this still going to happen or what, and is it still going to be in hamilton?
How does May 21st sound?

I'm not sure if this sis the long weekend or not... If it is.

We can use May 28th as a back up.
how about may 14 in london?
May 14th I'm not in the country, May 21st should be ok for me but it is the long weekend, and May 28th I have a wedding to go to. June might be better! We should get some advance notice going!
theres a wicked parking garage and building that my buddie works at u can get some awesome shots. its right at the 401 and hwy 10
j-boot72,May 28 2007, 01: Wrote:theres a wicked parking garage and building that my buddie works at u can get some awesome shots. its right at the 401 and hwy 10
[right][snapback]239769[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Just a little late... this thread was from 2 years ago!!
go go post revival batman.

Maybe we should schedule this again ;) Toronto isn't a long flight and I might have to come down to buy a new car.. think ditching the current foci is in my best interest.

Theres a few on here who appear to know how to shoot a camera, I'll bring my gear down and shoot if I can - maybe do this around the bbq time? If I can get off work I'd love to make it down..
Photo shoots happen either at the BBQ or the NOTL cruise... or both!

I'm sure it'll happen again this year.
Pages: 1 2 3