FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What About A Photo Shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you guys think about having a photo shoot for FC.net. Well I mean the guys that are in Ontario. We can pick a great picturesque location and everyone show up with clean cars and someone bring a digicam and start snapping away. It would have to be in the spring with better weather. Let me know what you guys think about this idea. Also where can we have this shoot?
I was thinking of doing this on the Niagara cruise this summer.

I think there could be some very cool places along the Vinyards out there.

Maybe down at the waterfront? Can 2001 ZTS grant us access to a really cool place along the water????
That sounds cool... I'd better go get some rims :blink:
Niagara would be awesome !

Looks like Im the only Niagara member left

..........the cruise was better in the summer time the last one we had it was soooooooooo cold.
ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:Can 2001 ZTS grant us access to a really cool place along the water????
[right][snapback]90185[/snapback][/right]

I definately can deliver on that if you want an "industrial look". A great location would be in East Port Hamilton with Dofasco in the background. Or my work with ships in the backgroind, Pier 24 Hamilton. Then lunch at Frankies or whatever it's called on Burlington Beach.
If you need a photographer, I might just know someone. We just have to plan around her wedding schedule on Saturdays.
Here is Pier 24:

[Image: August-19-2003-(14)-Provmar.jpg]

To the right of the picture is a grassy field with gravel road running parallel to the ship in the background, that would be the money shot.
hey, that's actually a great idea, i'd love to go out for a photo shoot, just name a time and place and i'll be there.
2001 ZTS,Feb 28 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:Can 2001 ZTS grant us access to a really cool place along the water????
[right][snapback]90185[/snapback][/right]

I definately can deliver on that if you want an "industrial look". A great location would be in East Port Hamilton with Dofasco in the background. Or my work with ships in the backgroind, Pier 24 Hamilton. Then lunch at Frankies or whatever it's called on Burlington Beach.
[right][snapback]90222[/snapback][/right]

Awesome!

We;ll cruize down to hutches for fish and chips too!
Hutches, that is what I was thinking of.

Mmmmm greasy fish and chips.
Anyone who can survive hutches has an iron stomach, and not to mention awaiting a triple by pass.
Love this idea. I'll certainly be in for a lakeside/harbour shot.
We'll decide when it will be on the camping trip!
I'm glad this idea is a hit. I like the harbour shot too it will look pretty damn cool! Let's pick a date.
I'm like begging here... nothing till July!

Whatever you guys pick is fine with me tho :)
Well I'd be happy to bring.........well you guys know.

Starts with B
meford4u,Mar 1 2005, 01:43 PM Wrote:Well I'd be happy to bring.........well you guys know.

Starts with B
[right][snapback]90499[/snapback][/right]

Blow Job Bettie?

Wicked!

I'll shave up. :lol:
I think a photo shoot would be awesome! I would love to have a get together and get to know most of you guys. There arent too many Focus' around the meets here.
ca_focus,Mar 15 2005, 04:22 AM Wrote:I think a photo shoot would be awesome! I would love to have a get together and get to know most of you guys. There arent too many Focus' around the meets here.
[right][snapback]93662[/snapback][/right]

Were all a bunch of drunken a-holes
Im interested in a photoshoot... :ph34r: I'll bring along my fully stock focus B) ... as long as the location isn't 2 hours away from the GTA area...if location is more than 2 hours away, i'd need some Focus convoy :P cause i'll get lost...
Pages: 1 2 3