FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Programming Vs. Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a question, I got a SCT chip here programmed for my mods and I haven't installed it yet cause (not much knowledge of chips) I haven't installed my UDPz yet but have them programmed onto my SCT.

If I install my chip right now before putting my UDPz in, is that going to cause a problem with the chip since it's programmed with my UDPz in mind?
I'd say probably nothing too severe as my understanding of the UDP mod is that it spins your accessories slower to gain more horsepower (lower rotational mass of the pulleys and less drag on the engine itself due to less pulley to turn).

I was told to wait on my SCT adventures till the MBRP goes on as I'd need a reflash / set aside a tune to anticipate the increase in exhaust flow from the new system.
I assume, it would just idle a bit too high, cuz usualy udp wreck your idle a little.

could be wrong, just ask meister, he should give you a straight answer since he has sct cred's.

meister@steeda.ca
It will be fine. No worries
meister@steeda.ca,Feb 28 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:It will be fine.  No worries
[right][snapback]90202[/snapback][/right]

Hey thanks man, I should have just asked you in the first place. Appreciated.