FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Took The Focus Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZOOM,Feb 27 2005, 06:19 PM Wrote:Is the sound more deeper now with the flex and race header? I wanna know what I should expect... :D
[right][snapback]89872[/snapback][/right]

alot of noise.............that's why we didn't get one.
race header and flex make the car SOUND fast

i admit, its pretty fun for a while, but it gets old quick
Took it out again to. Took a little road trip and put on another 200km LOL most I ever driven the car LOL

Any way. The exahust sounds much better today then it did yesterday. When I first drove it this morn it sounded really loud and had a crackly sound in it. After driving it and getting it all warm the sound got much mellower and nice. If you take it right to 6 grand it starts getting that ricey sound but what do you expect with no CAT. At least its like that for a reason and not becuase I have a rice muffler on.

I like it alot actually. If im going 50 and put the car in 4th and just keep it steady the sound just drops and is very nice.

I dunno. I like loud and mean sound so it dont bother me. Any one looking into buying one I really reccomend hearing it first. Specially if you have an MBRP and If i drove a lot the sound would for sure bother me after a while. Since I dont drive the car that much its not a big deal.

I have a magnaflow with a 4-1 race header and I know for a fact jarrod is going to be even louder when he adds his race header.

Also good news. 300kms in the past 2 days and no engine light on :D
Hey Jay you can mutilate my car next weekend if you can mutilate sunfire GT's and grand am's :)
You got way more mods then me. and the grand ams and sunfire im talking about are 100% stock...
Mines stock :D and it's not even a Z24 :P
Your running nitrous and have a s**t load of work you just got done to it.
i sold the nitrous a few months ago i didnt' need it but i'm looking into getting a barry grant nitrous kit and than once you get the charger on we'll go at it for fun. :)
LOL thanks for the pic. NOW I know your running more then just bolt ons and nitrous lol
ZX3TUNR,Feb 27 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:Took it out again to. Took a little road trip and put on another 200km LOL most I ever driven the car LOL
[right][snapback]89904[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

What you call a road trip I call going to work and a couple errands. I used to do 260km 5 days a week. I've done 1400km in one day on a bike.

Have you ever travelled anywhere? I just think back to when I was a younger driver and we road tripped everywhere: NYC, New Orleans, Maritimes and god only knows how many Florida trips. If I was in Saskatewan I'd be in tripping to the Rockies, Vegas, Lower Mainland, Bonneville salt flats, Yosemitie, Monatana highway to the sky, Vail Colorado, countless places............
BC this summer :D

hey colin you should so post a pic of your cav in the post your ride..
I don't think your getting Andrew's point Jay. I used to road trip to Montreal twice a month, head down south every other month, and go "over the River" drinking every day i got the chance.

Road trip coming up......................Going to FLA in 4 weeks.

A planned road trip is not the best road trip. Just get in the car and go.

NOW.

Goodbye.
Well it's a start. Road tripping is the best thing about living in North America.
pfft.. road trip on interstate highways.. that's oLd SkooL y0. the next big thing is going to be 'time distance rally' through 'urban jungles'

the 'if you get lost your s**t might get jacked' element really ups the excitement from the traditional road trip

2001 ZTS,Feb 27 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Feb 27 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:Took it out again to. Took a little road trip and put on another 200km LOL most I ever driven the car LOL
[right][snapback]89904[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

What you call a road trip I call going to work and a couple errands. I used to do 260km 5 days a week. I've done 1400km in one day on a bike.

Have you ever travelled anywhere? I just think back to when I was a younger driver and we road tripped everywhere: NYC, New Orleans, Maritimes and god only knows how many Florida trips. If I was in Saskatewan I'd be in tripping to the Rockies, Vegas, Lower Mainland, Bonneville salt flats, Yosemitie, Monatana highway to the sky, Vail Colorado, countless places............
[right][snapback]89922[/snapback][/right]

1400 km in a day on a bike? that would take a car 14 hours at 100 km / hour. I can't see a human matching that.... not in 24 hours....
That was bike as in motorcycle.
Next time I'm in Regina Jay/Jarrod, I'll give ya guys a call for sure.... [:)]
Pages: 1 2