FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Out With The Old, In With The New(updated New Pic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, as mentioned before my focus is gone.

But to the plus side.. time for the new B)

I present to you.. my dirty new car

[Image: front.jpg]
[Image: rear.jpg]

and just for fun...(night+some creativity)
[Image: gaugesweep.jpg]

Had 5kms on it when I picked it up, brand new from the dealership who ordered it in for me. Got the windows tinted today 5%, which is why I've only posted pics now.

Soon to come Rally armor mud flaps, new stereo etc..

I'm really going to miss the focus, but this car is a hell of a lot of fun to drive.
Nice pick! The new STI is starting to grow on me...
thats my dream car right there
You For The Win.

Who's next into the Subi world?

Focus-Subarucanada.net lol
that is one daam sexy car.

a Subaru will defiantly be my next ride
nice hatch back.
Grats on the new whip, looks great!
GORGEOUS car. The hatchback impreza wrx sti are pure sex.

Congrats on the whip, it's exactly what I want and I had to stop for a few minutes to look at the pictures in envy.

How much was it? I've been drooling over the subbies for a while now and planned on getting one in a few years.
Thanks for the comments guys..

Mystake,Mar 27 2010, 11:54 AM Wrote:GORGEOUS car. The hatchback impreza wrx sti are pure sex.

Congrats on the whip, it's exactly what I want and I had to stop for a few minutes to look at the pictures in envy.

How much was it? I've been drooling over the subbies for a while now and planned on getting one in a few years.
[right][snapback]304011[/snapback][/right]

The total price of the car came out to 44k, including my fog lights, all weather floor mats, taxes, freight etc etc.

I put down 12k, So I'm only financing about 32
Phantom,Mar 27 2010, 01:11 PM Wrote:Thanks for the comments guys..

Mystake,Mar 27 2010, 11:54 AM Wrote:GORGEOUS car. The hatchback impreza wrx sti are pure sex.

The total price of the car came out to 44k, including my fog lights, all weather floor mats, taxes, freight etc etc.

[right][snapback]304013[/snapback][/right]

Are you gonna come out to the track?.........This cars must be tracked.Trust me!

Yikes! Is it the STI WRX?
Mystake,Mar 29 2010, 03:20 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]304115[/snapback][/right]

WRX STi yes it is.
does the price suprise you? It's a lot of car.

Mystake,Mar 29 2010, 04:20 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]304115[/snapback][/right]
Phantom,Mar 27 2010, 01:11 PM Wrote:The total price of the car came out to 44k, including my fog lights, all weather floor mats, taxes, freight etc etc.

i am not at all going to have any thing negative to say about subaru, I think its a damn nice car. But 44K for a hatch back is a little too steep imho. I know people should buy what theyre hearts content as long as they work hard, and its a damn nice car, but for me, cars depreciate the minute you drive them off the lot, and 32k is a lot to finance for a young guy.

just saying not everyone would pony up the $$ for a car like that, but maybe thts different in your part of canada. but good for u bro.

It is alot of money , but if you want it AND you can afford it , why not ? At the beginning of 2008 in was shopping for a new car for my wife and looked at Subaru also , there was an STI on the lot with the displayed price of "only "44900$ . This year , at the Autoshow , the STI on display had ths sticker price of about 33000$ . My point is that it seems that Subaru has lowered the price which is a good thing .
paolo,Mar 29 2010, 11:32 PM Wrote:i am not at all going to have any thing negative to say about subaru, I think its a damn nice car.  But 44K for a hatch back is a little too steep imho.  I know people should buy what theyre hearts content as long as they work hard, and its a damn nice car, but for me, cars depreciate the minute you drive them off the lot, and 32k is a lot to finance for a young guy.

just saying not everyone would pony up the $$ for a car like that, but maybe thts different in your part of canada. but good for u bro.
[right][snapback]304136[/snapback][/right]

Well the Focus after all said and done was 27k.
Phantom,Mar 30 2010, 08:35 AM Wrote:
paolo,Mar 29 2010, 11:32 PM Wrote:i am not at all going to have any thing negative to say about subaru, I think its a damn nice car.  But 44K for a hatch back is a little too steep imho.  I know people should buy what theyre hearts content as long as they work hard, and its a damn nice car, but for me, cars depreciate the minute you drive them off the lot, and 32k is a lot to finance for a young guy.

[right][snapback]304159[/snapback][/right]
Damn. Mine was 6200 :P
Buying a car brand new is the surest way to take a kick to the face financially speaking sure (Fusion cost me $37K out the door in April '08)

But at least I know that the car is mine from the get go and anything that goes wrong is as a result of how I took care of it (or didn't)

Even buying "gently used" or demos, can't give you that level of peace of mind.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 30 2010, 10:09 AM Wrote:Buying a car brand new is the surest way to take a kick to the face financially speaking sure (Fusion cost me $37K out the door in April '08)

But at least I know that the car is mine from the get go and anything that goes wrong is as a result of how I took care of it (or didn't)

Even buying "gently used" or demos, can't give you that level of peace of mind.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]304165[/snapback][/right]

My thoughts exactly. I love knowing I was the only owner of the vehicle, and how it's been treated since day 1. To me that is worth the depreciation slap in the face.
Phantom,Mar 30 2010, 08:35 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]304159[/snapback][/right]

That's a down payment on a condo right there :P
Pages: 1 2