FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Red Zx3 - North Bay, Northgate Mall Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nicely tinted, Kenwood sticker on rear hatch, few other stickers, aftermarket exhaust, rather large wing on the roof.

Does it belong to anyone who lurks here? I didn't get the greatest look at it, but I've seen it a few times before.
Did you like it?
The wing was more than a tad overdone, but the rest was alright. :rolleyes:
If its the red one with the black racing stripes going over it then I know the owner. His Girlfriend works over at Timmies on lakeshore. He wants to get projectors now because he saw them on my car and really liked them.
its jim's car he lives down by the lake
ThraxXx,Feb 26 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:If its the red one with the black racing stripes going over it then I know the owner.  His Girlfriend works over at Timmies on lakeshore.  He wants to get projectors now because he saw them on my car and really liked them.
[right][snapback]89477[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that's the one, man. Does he chill with you guys late at night too? I need to get out to those more often.
Just saw you again today man, seemed like you were checking out the sedan too :)

Yes I was goofing off on McKeown, I'm addicted to the homemade short-ram noises of late :D