FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Gotta Pimp Cubed.ca (focis8nt)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ordered my first order off them Tuesday, got the goods this morning. Pretty damn quick for ground shipping from Sask in my books!

I've got another order in that I know they won't let me down on. ;) Apparently my domelight bulb wasn't easy to find :o

Anyways, Focis8nt's got some good prices goin on. I'm not being paid for this, btw. I just, as always, pimp the people that help me out.

Thanks man, you guys are my "specialty parts" go-to guys from now on.
cubed rocks....i have a few grand in parts coming from that direction ;)
What the Hell are you people talking about?????????????
2001 ZTS,Feb 25 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:What the Hell are you people talking about?????????????
[right][snapback]89351[/snapback][/right]

..drug deal.??
max is the s**t. the guy i send my local buddies to
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 26 2005, 01:59 AM Wrote:Ordered my first order off them Tuesday, got the goods this morning. Pretty damn quick for ground shipping from Sask in my books!

I've got another order in that I know they won't let me down on. ;) Apparently my domelight bulb wasn't easy to find :o

Anyways, Focis8nt's got some good prices goin on. I'm not being paid for this, btw. I just, as always, pimp the people that help me out.

Thanks man, you guys are my "specialty parts" go-to guys from now on.
[right][snapback]89345[/snapback][/right]

(NOT AN ACTOR THIS IS NOT AN ACTOR)

lol thanks dude..
S2,Feb 26 2005, 02:45 AM Wrote:http://www.cubed.ca/
[right][snapback]89355[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for the tip! Apparently my computer clock may be wrong! I never knew. :rolleyes:
Where'd you get hit with that?

I've been unmolested each time I was on that site, and again right now... no pop-ups.
MEGASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can E-Bay shop right now!, as oppossed to any time I wanted to:

http://www.qksrv.net/image-1227031-10289926

This is W1CK3D11!!11!!!!, 0MG 1 0V3R CL0CK8 MY r0fL l0l.
best program to ever download is posted below every page on this site ;)
"Firefox prevented this site from opening a popup window. Click here for options..."

That ad has got to go, you dont put popup ads on a company website..