FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Please Post Your Sedan Pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please post your Sedan pictures.
I want to see what all the sedans look like.

Thanks.
I actually miss my Focus :(

pics from about 3 years...and yes, the tires look so dry and dirty that they're about to disintigrate (dirty gravel roads and a field up by MBRP!). About the only diff before it was stipped and sold were clear corners (the amber lights look awful and out of place!)

[Image: mbrp3.jpg]

[Image: markfocus.jpg]

[Image: ClearFocus1.jpg]

[Image: LowSEDANfocus.jpg]
Marction,Feb 24 2005, 10:28 PM Wrote:I actually miss my Focus :(

pics from about 3 years...and yes, the tires look so dry and dirty that they're about to disintigrate (dirty gravel roads and a field up by MBRP!).  About the only diff before it was stipped and sold were clear corners (the amber lights look awful and out of place!)

Looks really clean. did you lower it? what springs?
http://teamx.webhop.org/files/tinted.jpg

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/reartinted.jpg

I'll post some of the new tint job tomorrow... in the middle of an upgrade and backing stuff up as I type this, actually.
microbunny,Feb 24 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:[Image: ClearFocus1.jpg]

Those front bumpers looks awesome.
Its not mine, but if I had a sedan I'd want it to look like this...
[Image: 346271_9_full.jpg]
ooo all these nice sedans :) hehe Mine is too dirty to take pictures right now, its covered in a layer of salt :) hehe but when it gets warmer, i need to wax it up again :)
Jaspher,Feb 24 2005, 09:35 PM Wrote:
Marction,Feb 24 2005, 10:28 PM Wrote:I actually miss my Focus :(

pics from about 3 years...and yes, the tires look so dry and dirty that they're about to disintigrate (dirty gravel roads and a field up by MBRP!).  About the only diff before it was stipped and sold were clear corners (the amber lights look awful and out of place!)

Looks really clean. did you lower it? what springs?
[right][snapback]89097[/snapback][/right]

thanks!

KW Sport Kit...dampers and springs...I think it was 1.75" front, 1.5" rear...I kind of like the aggressive uneven stance that results.

I'm a big fan of cars with a cleaner look...sleepers with power (eg. Audi S4) are even better! For body and appearance mods, my philosophy is "less is more". All I had was the drop, the euro Focus fuel door, shorty antenna, and clear corners.

I think that level of drop is how the car should ship from the factory...not too low, but gets rid of the horrible stock gap...handled great, very little body roll.
Nice to see the sedans repping it.

Im still waiting to see a white or black sedan all tricked out.

If I had a sedan this would be my setup :D in black

Focus Collection/2000 RS front
WW w-type side skirts
WW w type rear lip
H&R 2" drop
any 6 spoke rim in 18" but with a dish.
st170 headlights
st170 grill
stock tails
tinted rear side and back windows
ww spoiler (the small one)
paint all mouldings and mirrors
some nice racing seats :D with a painted interior
2 10" alpine type r's moulded into the trunk.
shaved handles

oh man that would look HOT!!!!! drooooooooooooool

then if i wanted performance I would skip the boltons and go right to Toms Turbo ;)

LOL sorry just having fun in my fantasy land
Well, these photos of my car are now over a year old and I don't have the hella's on the car anymore and the front end in dinged up thanks to my sister (most recent pics at the bottom) But I know it's still the only Yellow sedan on here.

[Image: 100_0162.jpg]
[Image: Driversside.jpg]
[Image: Rear.jpg]
[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: Front.jpg]
[Image: 000_0088.jpg]
[Image: 000_0091.jpg]

I have a 2002 facelift bumper being delivered from the UK soon, and a new Xenon front lip already in the garage waiting to be painted and attached when it gets warmer. I got loads of Euro stuff to put on the car including the side repeaters, man I can't wait till the weather warms up ! :D

Other things I plan on doing are getting the 2002 smoked ST170 headlights, a 2002 facelift upper and lower grills in the Trend pattern, hood lock, lockable gas door, Euro Tails, and a euro rear bumper.
[Image: mycar.jpg]
[Image: carcemetery.jpg]
[Image: 2001%20ZTS.jpg]

[Image: dyno02.jpg]

Next time we have a meet someone take some pictures of my car, I'm tired of recycling the same old ones. :lol:
[Image: 5178_1.jpg]
thanks for the pics guys.
keep them coming.
I'll post mine tomorrow (saturday)...its all stock but I just got it and haven't had a chance to start messing around with it yet. :)
blah
meford4u,Feb 26 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:blah
[right][snapback]89448[/snapback][/right]

thats what i was thinking :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3