FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Sedan Faction Just Got One Car Bigger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup... my buddy from work just bought a 2001 SE gold 4-door. I haven't seen it, but it's supposed to be damn near immaculate with 68,000 KMs. He got a sweet price, but it's not mine to reveal.

This is kinda quick notice even for me, but I'm sure he's going to be a contributing member shortly. Got any stickers ready Steve? :)

Sedan Faction - kicking your Grandpa where it hurts.
WHAAAAT?

01-yellow-ZX3

YEAAAAH

OKAAAAAAY!

01-yellow-ZX3

rahahah

Ahhh microbunny, you lil gangsta you! :lol:
[Image: GOTCRUNK.jpg]
[Image: DDDD.jpg]
that's good...we finally have more people starting to get into the sedan :D ..there's too many ZX3's and SVT's out there!! :P Just kidding guys, but it is nice to see more sedans coming into the picture
you guys are in denial. Sedans suck. :P
your just jelous :P
No he's not and we have proof now that sedans suck.

sask. insurance pays out more for the ZX3. They know the sedan sucks and their always the last to know. Yes the government.

Now answer me this sedan owners.

Are you a professional moron or a gifted asshole?

Just checking.

Fuktards.
meford4u,Feb 25 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:Are you a professional moron or a gifted asshole?
[right][snapback]89254[/snapback][/right]

I know you are but what am I? :lol:
I'm a motherfuckin' PIMP fuktard. Not one person who has seen the car has disliked it.

You PICKUP TRUCK owners can leave expensive gifts and travellers' cheques at my door. With dam' bells on.

That is all.
expensive gifts and travellers cheques? For the pity I take on your ride?

I guarantee my truck will still be running when your Focus is dead and gone.

Guarantee.

Now about those expensive gifts I left at your doorstep. They are for your wife.
meford4u,Feb 25 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:No he's not and we have proof now that sedans suck.

sask. insurance pays out more for the ZX3.  They know the sedan sucks and their always the last to know.  Yes the government.

Just checking.

Fuktards.

A gifted asshole with a sedan thank you.
meford4u,Feb 25 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:No he's not and we have proof now that sedans suck.

sask. insurance pays out more for the ZX3.  They know the sedan sucks and their always the last to know.  Yes the government.

Just checking.

Fuktards.

Gifted asshole for sure and the reason insurance pays out more is the average sedan (in the general population, not around here) likely has steel wheels, few options and a SPI engine as oppossed to every hatch having aluminium wheels, more options in most cases and the ZETEC.

Besides sedans do better in side impact tests and insurance rates are likely less in the first place.

Oh, I almost forgot:

[Image: youjustgotbeatbyawagon.jpg]
same here! :P