FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Got It, I Got It, I Got It....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah, finally got a car today. its a black svt focus.

also got all the parts off the car and a grand total of $13000 for my old 2000 ZX3.

there will be pics up later today.

01-yellow-ZX3

Right on dude.

What parts are still for sale? You never did get back to me...
Congrats, I had a similar situation with my Cavy and I now have an SVT and so far I love.

What year ect is the SVT?

David
its a 2003.

sorry if i didn't get back to you 01-yellow-ZX3
wow never knew such large difference between the zx3 and svt...but its a 03 and im expecting they took ur zx3 for about $10k?? If they did, that seems to be a great deal...
13000 FOR YOUR 2000 ZX3????

RUN LIKE HELL BEFORE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY REALIZES THEY GAVE YOU TOO MUCH! :o :P B)
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2005, 06:10 PM Wrote:13000 FOR YOUR 2000 ZX3????

RUN LIKE HELL BEFORE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY REALIZES THEY GAVE YOU TOO MUCH! :o  :P  B)
[right][snapback]89041[/snapback][/right]

I got $15000 for my 98 cav, less the stereo, they got the rest. Which insurance was that with and Im sure you had all of it documented witht the company before hand!!!

David
Spyder01,Feb 24 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:wow never knew such large difference between the zx3 and svt...but its a 03 and im expecting they took ur zx3 for about $10k??  If they did, that seems to be a great deal...
[right][snapback]89040[/snapback][/right]

Quote:also got all the parts off the car and a grand total of $13000 for my old 2000 ZX3.

he got 13g for it.

but what the ford dealor told me here is you will always get way more for the zx3's.
When my brand new 03 sedan got totaled with only 4000K on I only got 17g.
13 grand for a 2000 ZX3?!?!? f uck that i got a 2001, im gonna drive into a wall a maybe get 15!! how many km's were on your ZX3??
there was 62000km on it.
Congrats Tyler..... you'll have to swing by so I can check that out or vise versa.
yeah i will. you'll see it next weekend for sure.

j.a.dj

sweet cant whait to see it o and i got that radio for ya... call me..
Congrats man!!!!

I can't believe we don't have this one still... *thumbsup*
sweet deal.. i should have crashed my focus instead of selling it
wow thats some nice prices...i checked my sedan just now...its 03 ZTS with moonroof, auto...25,000km on it and its only worth about $15k...
see what we all told ya.....welcome to the SVT family!!
and congrats...!! :D
You all must remember that without my contribution Tyler's would not be driving his almost new '03 SVT Focus. B)
I'm going to phone SVT tomorrow for the build number.
Did we mention this car only has 4500 km on it. It still smells new inside.
Just one other thing Tyler, I'm driving it on the weekend.
damn u and ur mom :P :P congrats man
YAY SVT! :rolleyes: :P
Pages: 1 2