FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Bob "rubberman" Wheeler Phone For Tires.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Need Bob "rubberman" wheeler Phone for tires.

anyone have his info at work or something. Me and him had a good deal going and I need some new ones.

thanks boys.

-Marc
If you get it let me know cuz im gonna need some 712 in 16" soon ... ;)
lordkingod,Feb 24 2005, 02:01 AM Wrote:If you get it let me know cuz im gonna need some 712 in 16" soon ...  ;)
[right][snapback]88858[/snapback][/right]

kewl, I'll let ya know.
french_connection,Feb 24 2005, 01:58 AM Wrote:I Need Bob "rubberman" wheeler  Phone for tires.

anyone have his info at work or something. Me and him had a good deal going and I need some new ones.

thanks boys.

-Marc
[right][snapback]88856[/snapback][/right]

Meford4u walks in on the site of Marc and the rubberman gettin their good deal going and thinks to himself, oh, that's why they call him the rubberman.

^^ King fuktard.

01-yellow-ZX3

Bob is a wicked hookup for tires.

Fordwich Tire Ltd.
Fordwich, ON
519-335-6307

Definitely recommended!

you tha winner. :P Thanks man, and i want to mention that this guy is that bomb for tire hook ups.

hey, wanna be terence? :rolleyes:

01-yellow-ZX3

No worries dude.

Bob hooked me up big time with tires last summer.

I'm not too sure whats goin down with this terence shiz, but I don't think I'll be volunteering anytime soon. :ph34r:
01-yellow-ZX3,Feb 23 2005 Wrote:Bob is a wicked hookup for tires.

Fordwich Tire Ltd.
Fordwich, ON
519-335-6307

Definitely recommended!
[right][snapback]88881[/snapback][/right]

WHERE THA FACK IS FORDWICH?
its like an 45 minutes north of london.

but I do not have to even go there cuz the kumho warehouse is in london. B)
i could use 2 215/40/17 712's maybe we can get a group buy for a cheaper price?
schade,Feb 24 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:i could use 2 215/40/17 712's maybe we can get a group buy for a cheaper price?
[right][snapback]88988[/snapback][/right]

let me put my new ones on, and if I have 2 good I'll give em to you. my current tires are what you need and I think I might have 2 goods one.

cant beat free.
EDIT: i called to ask about victoracers or A032R. he'll call me up later with the quote.. i can post here if anybody cares
naz,Feb 24 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:EDIT: i called to ask about victoracers or A032R. he'll call me up later with the quote.. i can post here if anybody cares
[right][snapback]88991[/snapback][/right]

im getting priced for Kumho 712, Falken's et KDW also.

gotta call him back at 1pm. B)

too bad, he told me they shut down the kumho depot in london. :angry:

+++ naz, wanna be terence?
what are the approximate price for the tires that you guys are looking for? i need new tires soon too, but i also need some new rims. is this guy a good guy to get things from?
french_connection,Feb 24 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:+++ naz, wanna be terence?
[right][snapback]88994[/snapback][/right]

will you love me more if my name is terence marc? [Image: love-smiley-001.gif]

the best price i've seen on the net for azenis sport is $46 usd each for 195/60/14 and $68usd each for 205/50/15. victoracers and a032Rs seem to be going for around $130usd each.. so its looking almost certain at this point that i'm going with azenis sport and checking around for a used set of R comps that still have some life left

SLIP STREAM SVT,Feb 24 2005, 04:39 PM Wrote:what are the approximate price for the tires that you guys are looking for? i need new tires soon too, but i also need some new rims. is this guy a good guy to get things from?
[right][snapback]89017[/snapback][/right]

I know a few guys here have delt with him and are VERY happy. He'll balance and install too.