FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ZX3TUNR,Feb 24 2005, 01:48 AM Wrote:LOL Look at me for example. I get made fun of becuase I want bum love from a monkey :( but in the end ya. We make the best of the time but I still love monkeys....

Man I love monkeys!!

[right][snapback]88943[/snapback][/right]

Hmm...interesting
darkpuppet,Feb 24 2005, 04:05 AM Wrote:for wheels, it's harder to do worse...

buuuuuuuuut...

[right][snapback]88921[/snapback][/right]

you think that's bad dude? i actually thought it was pretty cool.. anyway.. if you think that's bad.. i'm glad i didn't post my MaDD TiTE JDm RiDe y0 :ph34r:

[Image: b45e811e.jpg]
we saved the noob.

nice work fellas.

I have some type-r stickes I'm selling.
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:we saved the noob.

nice work fellas.

I have some type-r stickes I'm selling.
[right][snapback]88963[/snapback][/right]

aww...I want Type-FC decals
ZX3TUNR,Feb 24 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:LOL Look at me for example. I get made fun of becuase I want scissor doors [right][snapback]88943[/snapback][/right]

BOY DO WE!

It's all in good fun though.
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:I have some type-r stickes I'm selling.

sweet hook it up

toss in some red honda badges and a shifter that says 'type R' while we are at it

naz,Feb 24 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:I have some type-r stickes I'm selling.

sweet hook it up

toss in some red honda badges and a shifter that says 'type R' while we are at it
[right][snapback]88975[/snapback][/right]

Is that what your pic is of? some sort of Honda?

Could you please pull a Jays2000ZX3 on us and please start raving about how great it is?
stock wheels painted gunmetal = rice?
stock wheels painted gunmetal = poor man's O.Z. :D
so stock lips painted = poor man's bodykit?

alot could debate thats its alot cleaner than some huge aftermarket wheels that make you slower and big ass body kits
2001 ZTS,Feb 24 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:Is that what your pic is of? some sort of Honda?

Could you please pull a Jays2000ZX3 on us and please start raving about how great it is?
[right][snapback]88978[/snapback][/right]

yea its a stock 5spd 91 integra LS hatch. its pretty ricey.. black hood, one piece JdM headlights, gunmetal wheelcovers.. the exhaust and suspension are OEM honda though.. no tennis ball launcher 'N1-style' exhaust or cut springs here

not much to brag about at this point.. its just a reliable car i bought on the cheap (straight cash, 1 payment obviously) to get me to work while i save for a 'real car'..

not much body roll, motor revs smoothly, gears are short...its pretty fun, but its definitely a beater

EDIT: the car used to belong to a good friend of mine.. he sold it to me on the cheap when he stepped to a range rover. the wheels (wheel covers to be precise) were painted gunmetal because the orig 14yr old paint was peeling and chipped. the hood and jdm lights are a result of a minor fender bender with a suv (the car went UNDER the suv apparently)... the hood is OEM honda and unpainted (no windshield washer nozzles either).. and believe it or not its cheaper/easier to get a hold of JDM lights for that car than regular USDM lights

its not rice.. its a MaDD TiTe JdM DA9 y0 :unsure: hahahaha.. who am i kidding.. its pretty damn ricey :P
naz,Feb 24 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:... the hood is OEM honda and unpainted (no windshield washer nozzles either).. [right][snapback]88984[/snapback][/right]

May I suggest blue LED?
Someone post those motorized folding mirrors.

:lol:
tdot-zx3,Feb 24 2005, 04: Wrote:Your competitions comming ... Only ill have alot more then a commercial and ill be on various networks.  :o  ;)
[right][snapback]88931[/snapback][/right]

I thought I said America's Most Wanted and Cops don't count.

Meh, you can have it. Everyone in showbiz is fake anyways :P

fake or queer
Thats not that bad naz... itll get you from a to b thats forsure...
2001 ZTS,Feb 24 2005, 09:39 PM Wrote:May I suggest blue LED?
[right][snapback]89025[/snapback][/right]

no i think i'll go with red LED nozzles and red LED blinky tire stems.. to go with the red paint and the red honda emblems and red R stickers i'll be getting :ph34r:

HAHHAHA!!!!

naz,Feb 24 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:you think that's bad dude?  i actually thought it was pretty cool.. anyway.. if you think that's bad.. i'm glad i didn't post my MaDD TiTE JDm RiDe y0  :ph34r:

you like the way my wheels sparkle? :ph34r:
darkpuppet,Feb 25 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:
naz,Feb 24 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:you think that's bad dude?  i actually thought it was pretty cool.. anyway.. if you think that's bad.. i'm glad i didn't post my MaDD TiTE JDm RiDe y0  :ph34r:

you like the way my wheels sparkle? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]89168[/snapback][/right]

No.

but atleast the trail of ghey village people following you around turns heads. :lol:
How teh hell did I miss this :lol: if you want a turbo sound buya fuc kin TURBO :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5