FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just A Reminder Fellas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WINGS AND SUDS

Hope you all can make it!

It's still about a week away, so you still have time to cancell any other plans you might have. B)

I still think it will end up just being Steve and I sitting there at 2:00am doing this :headbang:
Ohhhhhh THIS is the meet!

Yeah I'm in.
Raine,Feb 22 2005, 03:39 PM Wrote:Ohhhhhh THIS is the meet!

Yeah I'm in.
[right][snapback]88558[/snapback][/right]

Great,

1!
Sorry can't make it I'm going to the Toronto Rock game!
Ah s**t mike come after the game! I was planning on going to it too, but I think my dad promised our tickets away. Either way, ACC is just down the road!
Raine,Feb 22 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:Ah s**t mike come after the game! I was planning on going to it too, but I think my dad promised our tickets away. Either way, ACC is just down the road!
[right][snapback]88571[/snapback][/right]

Swing by, we'll be there.
you and steve..............when i say i'm coming.............i'm coming
meford4u,Feb 22 2005, 04:43 PM Wrote:you and steve..............when i say i'm coming.............i'm coming
[right][snapback]88575[/snapback][/right]

We just got a FUCKTARD to come.

3!
Raine,Feb 22 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:Ah s**t mike come after the game! I was planning on going to it too, but I think my dad promised our tickets away. Either way, ACC is just down the road!
[right][snapback]88571[/snapback][/right]

I'm going with 3 other people sorry I would but I can't.
ANTHONYD,Feb 22 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 22 2005, 04:43 PM Wrote:you and steve..............when i say i'm coming.............i'm coming
[right][snapback]88575[/snapback][/right]

We just got a FUCKTARD to come.

3!
[right][snapback]88577[/snapback][/right]

king fuktard
Quote:Just A Reminder Fellas.

Golly-gee sounds real swell fellas, do you think the Beav will show? Say fellas where is the gang going again? Was it Arnold's?
2001 ZTS,Feb 22 2005, 09:26 PM Wrote:

Golly-gee sounds real swell fellas, do you think the Beav will show? Say fellas where is the gang going again? Was it Arnold's?
[right][snapback]88585[/snapback][/right]

just because you can't go
2001 ZTS,Feb 22 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]88585[/snapback][/right]

fag.
I'll be there as well. I'll be arriving there most likely in a Bus... Go Transit Bus heh.
God knew this meet was coming up, and has ordained that I work from the Harbourfront Center for the next 2 months.

see you boys there!
ANTHONYD,Feb 22 2005, 10:10 PM Wrote:fag.
[right][snapback]88592[/snapback][/right]

You're such a Potsie.
2001 ZTS,Feb 22 2005, 07:59 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 22 2005, 10:10 PM Wrote:fag.
[right][snapback]88592[/snapback][/right]

You're such a Potsie.
[right][snapback]88616[/snapback][/right]

BARHARHAR HAR HA HA HEE HO GASP CHOKE...... :P
did someone ever post that link about that club where everyone talked like pirates??
:lol:
Andrew do you know it ?
D-Dub,Feb 23 2005, 03: Wrote:did someone ever post that link about that club where everyone talked like pirates??
:lol:
Andrew do you know it ?
[right][snapback]88777[/snapback][/right]

WTF DOM??????

YOU TOOTIN' ON THIS AGAIN?

[Image: crack-pipecopy.jpg]
Pages: 1 2